• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SF2T vids

Started by fluxcore, December 20, 2009, 10:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Hyper fighting Blanka shenanigans. If you don't think there is some cool/nasty stuff in this vid, you don't understand old school streets.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Ball  , st.STrong , Bite  8)
GEt them in the corner jump up and down with roundhouse .

The Mccaffery train is in action !!!!!!!!

Schaffers blanka is evil , apparently only tomo could counter it who schaffer
never beat once in three years and eventually watson figuired out how to counter it as well , but yeah jeff was the best after tomo .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Rofl, I was just about to post a vid from combovids into this thread, but when I found it the first vid posted here is the same one -_-

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on October 05, 2010, 08:11:33 PM
Rofl, I was just about to post a vid from combovids into this thread, but when I found it the first vid posted here is the same one -_-
LOL . Is that aint a sign to kill this game i don't know what is.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 06, 2010, 02:40:44 AM
LOL . Is that aint a sign to kill this game i don't know what is.

C'mon you need to remember that everything couldn't/wasn't caught on camera back then. Hell people are still praying to see at least a snippet of arguebly the best SF player of all time in action.... Tomo Ohira.

HF & ST will live forever!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CaptainHook

Totally.. i half wonder that if we ever do get to see footage of Tomo from back then if he'll live up to the hype or not.
It was so different back then without the internet, people we more isolated so learning was no where near as easy
as it is now. Which you gotta respect the players from back then for even more. And from watching interviews with Tomo,
he even says the scene wasn't organized like it is now so playing people from all over the place would have been less common etc.
But still, if you could grab Tomo from "then", and put him against some of those lethal Japanese players *now*, i'm curious
as to what would happen. :D

And i'm gonna laugh after Weazzy gives ST a good go and falls in love. Hehehehe.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Too technical for weazzy. He likes kids games like SSF4.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

I would have loved to play someone who was good at Street Fighter 2 just to see what it was like.

Anyone here thought of reviving Street Fighter 2 competively?

Nick4now

Man that would be a dream come true  :o btw if anyone wants to spar with me to get ready for the HF tourney on GGPO let me know  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CaptainHook

Quote from: Nick4now on October 07, 2010, 05:31:45 PM
Man that would be a dream come true  :o btw if anyone wants to spar with me to get ready for the HF tourney on GGPO let me know  :D

Not that i can make the tourney at this stage, but you know i'm always keen for that. :)
We still gotta play SSF4 at some stage too. Scribble is about the only person that's ever online when i am.
Is that game dead on xbox already?

fluxcore

I'm down for HF pretty much any night. Gotta find me on irc though :P

CaptainHook

Quote from: fluxcore on October 07, 2010, 06:39:44 PM
I'm down for HF pretty much any night. Gotta find me on irc though :P

Fuck, i haven't used IRC since 1996. LOL. Then i remember going to ICQ. Haha. Those were
the days. Gotta get an IRC client again huh..

stereomonkey

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on October 06, 2010, 06:41:15 PM
I would have loved to play someone who was good at Street Fighter 2 just to see what it was like.

Anyone here thought of reviving Street Fighter 2 competively?

As in World Warrior? That would be sweet
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CaptainHook