• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PS3 TE stick for sale

Started by Gankatron, December 30, 2009, 04:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gankatron

Hey guys,

$280 for the guys on the forums. Bought about a month ago so virtually brand new and prolly seen 2/3 weeks use at the very most. Only selling this due to Alan sorting out my dual mod for my old xbox TE!  

Hasn't been mashed on,.... not by me anyway  ::) Has all original packaging and receipt from playtech.co.nz

Link to it on tardme.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=262290298

Fong
021-164-2158

Gankatron

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

If you still got it wen i get my course related costs thing, then i'll drop u a msg
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Gankatron

Just PM when your ready bro. Thanks.

Barnstorm

Quote from: AD-Remix on January 31, 2010, 08:16:16 PM
If you still got it wen i get my course related costs thing, then i'll drop u a msg

course related costs?

what are you telling them

"its for a madcats TE arcade stick i need it to write essays and calculate math problems very similar to a laptop"

fluxcore

You think they ask what the costs are? In my time it was just a grand you could get added to your loan. Plenty of my friends spent the whole amount of 'course related costs' on booze.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Barnstorm

they actually do ask what it is for and ask for a reciept or a quote now days

it only started happening in the last 2 or so years tho but you just get a quote for a laptop for 1k and your sussed

electric

Quote from: Barnstorm on February 01, 2010, 10:04:43 AM
they actually do ask what it is for and ask for a reciept or a quote now days

it only started happening in the last 2 or so years tho but you just get a quote for a laptop for 1k and your sussed

Pretty sure you can just point them at a flier/website ad as well, but yeah - these days they're more "on to it" ... if you can call it that :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Do you have a PS3 dave? Or is THAT what youre spending your course related costs on?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

i just wrote down 'transport' when i applied for mine, and chucked in a bus ticket. sorted  :D

B BOY DRAW2

yeah...best to go to Harvey Norman or Dickies and get a laptop quote aye...
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

massi4h

Yeah you just say something like books and bus tickets. Last year was my xbox, this year will probably be a laptop.

Gankatron

xkheretic