• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

I'll be at the Colombo St arcade on the 26th of Sept

Started by massi4h, September 09, 2009, 09:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Hey Christchurch people, I'm getting flown down to CHCH for the national Guitar Hero: Arcade comp next Sunday. I think I'm just getting flown down for the day, then I fly right back up. Since GH:Arcade is shit, I probably won't warm up or anything and I'll be most likely playing SFIV whenever I can. So if any of you guys wanna meet up and gimme some games it'd be sweet. You better come Munta, I didn't get to see you off when you came up for nationals.

CptMunta

It's my wife's birthday party that day man. I might be able to make the morning I dunno, or afterwards. When's the comp on? I'd be keen for some games :) Maybe vs me and my brother if we can find the time.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

HoneyBadger

Just tell her you'll give her her own birthday party later  ;)
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

massi4h

Aww ok man, that's fine. I still don't know the exact times or any details yet, I'll update whenever I get them.

CptMunta

No worries fella,

If your stay is longer you're most welcome to stay. Wife gave me the all clear for the evening and morning. Just out from 12 till 6 (Unless you wanna come to the party after GHing :) )

I wouldn't mind popping into timezone, it's been too long. Got nothing I play there anymore sadly.

massi4h

Hey man, change of plan, it's now Saturday the 26th, so tell me if you can come over on that day. And anyone else that wants to taste a bit of damager from auckland

CptMunta

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: massi4h on September 12, 2009, 08:46:03 AM
Hey man, change of plan, it's now Saturday the 26th, so tell me if you can come over on that day. And anyone else that wants to taste a bit of damager from auckland
I didnt know I was going down as well mason hahahaha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "