• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Street Fighter IV

Started by redtie, January 23, 2010, 02:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hahaha Weazzy thats fucking awesome.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey man, it takes skill to be able to beat yourself at SF4. I just counter pick myself, and handicap myself. Man it's exciting when you win. A huge feeling of no accomplishment.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

I've been mentioning those dual mods stick to some of the guys here but none really believe me lol...
Anyways I've moded 2 of those similar sticks for Giga and its not too hard if you got the tools. you will prolly end up paying around the $200 mark for the stick inlcluding parts and shipping etc. but it would be worth while since its dual mod
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

redtie

Damn. Went into TZ today and no SF4

The guy working said that the PC is getting serviced because it musta burnt out AND he has no idea when it will be coming back but definitely not by Friday

-1 For Timezone

stereomonkey

Lol, that is funny for a machine that has only one thing running on it.  Haha  ;D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

redtie

Quote from: stereomonkey on February 03, 2010, 01:17:26 PM
Lol, that is funny for a machine that has only one thing running on it.  Haha  ;D

Real Talk

zos'la

how lame -.- actually where is TZ in CHCH? i was down there a week ago and didn't find it... well i didn't really go looking for it but I walked around the central cathedral church place and yeah lol.

We have 4 cabs linked to each other in yifans :) raor!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

It's INSIDE the Cathedral Church Jesusy place.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Quote from: zosla on February 03, 2010, 02:28:41 PM
We have 4 cabs linked to each other in yifans :) raor!!!
Yeah but they have shit screens and I hate the button layout. Would rather play at home.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Quote from: geneterror on February 03, 2010, 05:24:05 PM
Yeah but they have shit screens and I hate the button layout. Would rather play at home.

Hamilton TZ SF4 >>> Yifans SF4
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Didn't know Gino suddenly became worth playing
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Didn't know SF4 suddenly became worth playing :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

redtie

Quote from: weazzyefff on February 03, 2010, 04:57:09 PM
It's INSIDE the Cathedral Church Jesusy place.

Man I wish it was. You would get the mean Tiger echos running through the church

Its near it, opposite KFC on colombo st. Beside Mcdonalds

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on February 03, 2010, 01:16:10 PM
Damn. Went into TZ today and no SF4

The guy working said that the PC is getting serviced because it musta burnt out AND he has no idea when it will be coming back but definitely not by Friday

-1 For Timezone

PMed you a plan B bro :)

Yeah that does suck. But that's what happens I guess when you got a dodgy setup. Hopefully the suss out the controls not registering randomly from time to time.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta