• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super Street Fighter IV - 360/PS3 - 2010/04/30

Started by fluxcore, January 27, 2010, 09:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Damn I already put leave in for the 29th. Now I'll have to cancel it.

Kinetic_IQ

So, don't know if there's already something posted around already but just wondering where everybody's getting their copies? Pre-order at your locals or First Games or yeah?

Don't wanna be the only sucka without a copy on release date u know ???
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I preordered mine on mightyape, but i might just drop into town and get a copy from JB or something. Probably wont make much difference.

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

I'll just get up and go grab a copy from JB on Queen Street on the 30th then go wherever the party is ;D.
KOW 2011

Rorooze

I'll probably get mine from First Games since they did the prizes for the 2v2 (which I never got to go to D:), as long as I can pick it up the day it's released, not really keen to wait on a mail order.

Kinetic_IQ

Quote from: geneterror on April 01, 2010, 01:34:27 PM
I'll just get up and go grab a copy from JB on Queen Street on the 30th then go wherever the party is ;D.

Word, sounds preferrable to me.

Quote from: Rorooze on April 01, 2010, 01:39:03 PM
I'll probably get mine from First Games since they did the prizes for the 2v2 (which I never got to go to D:), as long as I can pick it up the day it's released, not really keen to wait on a mail order.

But yeah, thought it might be worthwhile picking it up thru FirstGames to try to maintain that relationship with them and us(NZism).

Thoughts?
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

HoneyBadger

First Games. I might order a japanese copy from playasia if it's not universal
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

I'd certainly like to keep chummy with FirstGames, however I have no idea if NZism was said to be involved in the 2v2 at all.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I wouldve got mine from first games, but ive tried opening their website on like 6 different computers over the last few weeks, and that shit just hasnt happened.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

No NZism was never involve with the 2v2 but I did it with the mind of the Nzism community wanting a tournament.

First game is getting the game a bit earlier than most places so if you want the game early First games is the place.
I have already pre ordered from them for some friends and picking the prize copy for the 2v2 up on that day as well.
I think they are getting it on the 26th and shipping on the 27th?

Bill your PC sucks... I never had a problem getting to their site :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

samurai black

im exploiting friends with the staff discount at JB

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on April 01, 2010, 05:16:40 PM
No NZism was never involve with the 2v2 but I did it with the mind of the Nzism community wanting a tournament.

First game is getting the game a bit earlier than most places so if you want the game early First games is the place.
I have already pre ordered from them for some friends and picking the prize copy for the 2v2 up on that day as well.
I think they are getting it on the 26th and shipping on the 27th?

Bill your PC sucks... I never had a problem getting to their site :P

Oh really? If this is true ill cancel my mightyape order and grab it from FG.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

If first games are getting it earlier then it's probably the import version (aka not for 360), and also may mean that the costumes aren't easily available (if you care).

Just a word of warning.