• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Cloud LAN 01 - AH Pro Circuit NZ Stop 1

Started by Midnite, January 31, 2010, 11:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnite

The first LAN of the 2010 circuit for NZ is coming to Auckland and NZism is here to bring you a premier fighting experience! This April 02/03/04 is your ticket to earning fame, cash and your chance to earn season points to secure the best seed possible for all AusHalo online and LAN events.

Compete in Halo 3, Modern Warfare 2, Street Fighter 4 and Tekken 6 for your chance to win a share of the $2500 prize pool.

For full event details check out: http://www.aushalo.net/1st-nz-stop-announced.html
For Halo registration: http://aushalo.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=0&func=view&catid=24&id=54440
For everything else email cloudlan.nz@gmail.com with your name, alias and game(s) you are registering for

For event registration for SF4/T6 send me a PM or email to cloudlan.nz@gmail.com and I'll update this post. SF4 and T6 are both 1v1 and the prize pool will be worked out depending on attendees. The prize pool will consist of $20 (2/3's) of the entry fee. So 20 people entering = $400 prize pool, 40 = $800 so on and so forth.

The weekend will be loads of fun guys regardless of how you place. Street Fighter and Tekken will both be major events and there is going to be a pretty solid prize pool which will only go up as more people show.

ALSO: I am working on getting either an early copy of Super Street Fighter 4 or preview code for the event. Haven't got final confirmation yet but will post back once I do.

PRICE UPDATE: For all 'fighters' competing in SF4 or T6 the entry fee has dropped to $30. If you choose to enter both SF4 and T6 it will cost you $40

Street Fighter 4 Registation
BirryWong
Skullator
Gino
The Lenny 2.0
Gankatron
Jacksmash
massi4h

Tekken 6 Registation
Gino

Skullator

Will

NZism, time to rep!, get everyone from AKL, Hams, CHCH, Welly etc to this thing its going to be huge!

Hopefully theres some SSF4 preview code up in this bitch  ;D
Learning....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wholllllllyyyyyyyyy sheeeeettt.

Fuck, just spent this whole fucking day wasting time on Bryan (T6).

Fucking balls, back to sf4 i go >:(

We should be able to share an x box stick aye? Communities man, communites. Plus it's my B-Day on the 3rd, so dont be sad.

Whoa it's cheap as. I'm gonna enter the T6 one too, for lols. I'm probably gonna be drunk at both of them anyways.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

Hahahaha thats how you do it! Should be a few people on here that can lend there stick wezzz so that shouldnt be a prob, spread this shit around get your crew down and get paid  :D :o
Learning....

Midnite

As long as I get my TE fixed it'll be at the tournament for those who don't have one to bring or whatev.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The registration part is confusing. Its only for 4v4 teams right? Where can we register if we're just going to be competing in SF4/T6? (Which im assuming isn't going to be team-based.)

Realistically you might as well just give me the prize money now, but i guess i should register and do it properly. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Spartan you bitch where's guitar hero :( haha

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck that. It better not be 4 vs 4. Thats just wrong in a small community like ours.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on February 01, 2010, 11:36:19 AM
Fuck that. It better not be 4 vs 4. Thats just wrong in a small community like ours.

Would be pretty funny though... there'd be like 3 competitive teams and that's about it lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

dammit, im no good at any of the games listed.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

down like james brown

but yeah how do we register for sf4 n t6 only....?
that link takes you to a 4v4 thingy...unless it is 4v4 oooo

id give the other games a go, but that would just be a joke haha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Neal

I'm keen for Tekken 6 and Street Fighter! Can anybody lend me a stick???