• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

My first G2 final win ( video to come )

Started by jpb123, February 05, 2010, 07:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpb123

I just won my G2 final am in G2-D atm on PC and I made it to the 3rd spot on the leaderboards New Replays. you go watch if you want. it aint so good my ryu is abit rusty.

any advise is great!

It mite not the best final in the world but I feel over the moon! lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Congratulations!!!

I gave up on championship mode though. For the time it takes you to rreach the final, an hour of it's just been serching for 3 + bars. Unless your like me and just cheaped your way through 1 bar matches using Gief, spamming the hell outta lariots and spd's.

I got up to 7000 gp in a couple of weeks, just casually playing. But if you really wana get better, get some 3+bar players a bit higher level then you and play them.

TBH you'll NEVER get better playing Championship mode.

-weazzy with the truth.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Championship mode doesn't exist outside of Japan\America

massi4h

Agree with both of you. I got to G2-D I think and I haven't had even a 2 bar match in over a month. Half my matches were also against Jay lol.

3 bar plus player matches are where it's at.

Will

ive come to relise any fighting game online for 360 is complete and utter shit. Watch my mate play PSN T6 & SF and he gets green 85% of the time then when I try on XBL its ALLWAYS red >_< Also nice revamp to the forum, makes the shit colors slightly less shit.
Learning....

fluxcore

Feel free to go to the default theme shit colours.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I get plenty of green bars on XBL. Is he playing people on his friends list or randoms online? On both systems, randoms online are red bars 99% of the time, where as people on my friends list are generally 3-4 bars.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Will

Hes playing both friends list people and randoms and getting greens all over the place. I havent recently played friends list people on XBL on my new connection so im not to sure what I would be getting but never ever get green VSn randoms even AUS/NZ  :o
Na fuck changing back, this themes way nicer, ive allways hated the colors tho ah well
Learning....

fluxcore

... the default theme is not the same as the old theme ...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

just realise this post, gz JPB. hope to playyou sometime mate.
I gave up on champion mode because no one is ever on lol. I think I got G3A?? or was it G2D... and gave up.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.