• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SF4 2v2 Team Tournament

Started by zos'la, February 10, 2010, 01:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

my intention was to watch everyone scrubing this out onm the first day!!! :P

anyways, I wouldn't mind to do either SF4 or SSF4, though I need numbers that I can start planning. Let see how the others react as currently we don't have too many in favour of this...
not sure what the others think.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The tourney on release is just a fun way to start experimenting with the game. Like 'how does this new shit work in a professional environment?'

Since we're all pretty good now, throwing a tourney out is a quick way to develop a game plan and counter-strat for the new characters/moves/ultras etc. We would be playing semi-serious, so we would all be in a 'learn & adapt' mindset. Obviously shit would change as time goes on, but a tourney would be a good way of judging how strong characters/moves are etc.

Even so, if we rule out a tourney, i reckon we all do something on launch day. Since all of us WILL be playing it, we might as well get together.

And additionally, im not sure if im gonna make this saturday. I MIGHT be able to. but ill need to shoot off early for work anyway.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

first post updated with players that are interested, this will give me a fair idea if we can get this going.
Those who are interested to come along, please post here so I know our numbers.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on February 12, 2010, 01:32:11 PM
Put me down them.

Your gay and you have a small pee pee!!!

You see what I did there?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

I see that you spelt you're wrong. Nice work, that is a very common mistake on the internet but you used it on purpose for a funny joke. Haha.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: massi4h on February 12, 2010, 03:41:14 PM
I see that you spelt you're wrong. Nice work, that is a very common mistake on the internet but you used it on purpose for a funny joke. Haha.

You couldn't look like more of a tool if you tried. Also, can i just point out:

Quote from: massi4h on February 12, 2010, 01:32:11 PM
Put me down them.

Put you down them? What exactly are we putting you down? I can be a twit and comment on spelling/grammar errors as well.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

INTERESTED........WRTIE MY NMAE DWON

seee what i did there
The New Generation Clockw0rk

samurai black

shit, ill get beasted but whatever ill give it a whirl.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on February 12, 2010, 03:41:14 PM

No you doosh!  You said "Put me down"   so I did a mad "put down" on you!

Made you feel like a stink guy aye... yeah thought so...

bitch

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lenny bro its spelled 'douche'.

HAR HAR HAR
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Lots of laugh thanks greatly "Ill_Bill." Also "AD-Remix" I see that you used all capital letters which is quite funny as well but you spelt the words "WRITE" "NAME" and "DOWN" incorrectly. Nice try though. I thought English was your second language la.

samurai black

Quote from: massi4h on February 12, 2010, 11:09:31 PM
Also "AD-Remix" I see that you used all capital letters which is quite funny as well but you spelt the words "WRITE" "NAME" and "DOWN" incorrectly.

youre kidding right?

HoneyBadger

Quote from: massi4h on February 12, 2010, 11:09:31 PM
Lots of laugh thanks greatly "Ill_Bill." Also "AD-Remix" I see that you used all capital letters which is quite funny as well but you spelt the words "WRITE" "NAME" and "DOWN" incorrectly. Nice try though. I thought English was your second language la.

"Lots of laugh" you can't have more than one of a single thing. I didn't think those rumors of you passing kindergarten with a D+ were true, clearly I am mistaken. In future, please use "spelled" as spelt is a type of wheat.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA