• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

XLAN 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, February 15, 2010, 10:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

haha lone star anyone? we can do it on friday

zos'la

sounds good, let me know bro^^ my gf will come along too but if I dun have any games Friday i won't go for casuals but dinner only :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: wong on June 30, 2010, 10:48:59 PM
Bro!

KFC > EVERYTHING

+1! You are the DAMAGERRR

I love it how Mike thinks we wont be eating this for lunch as well hah!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

id be keen for some lonestar action friday night , and kfc .........and wendys ...... haha i will eat it all !!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Skullator

Lone star sounding good.

Andy, be careful! Last year the tournament timetable was AWFUL, I turned up at like 11AM on friday and when I arrived the console admin told me "Bro you need to not be late, you missed your first game, but dont worry its cool because this is a double elimination tourny and you still have a chance!"

Nobody had ever said when games would start on the friday..

This year we hope things are done better, but who's to know.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah i gotta work the friday so i wont be there till 5pmish
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

WTF
does anyone have the timetable for games? or know someone who can? i dun want to miss my matches, if its Friday im fine just let me know what time we have to be there etc... ffs.

Skullator

Andy bro I will be there early friday, I'll talk to tournament admins and give you a ring.

fluxcore

I heard they'll all be on saturday, but I'm no member of staff so I don't really know.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

So that's a no to Dennys then?

HoneyBadger

Quote from: massi4h on July 01, 2010, 12:45:17 PM
So that's a no to Dennys then?

Go eat dinner with Richard.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

NinjaSock

Tournament timetables will be up within the week. Expect most games to be Saturday.

Also, anyone want to give me a hand with the seeding for Tekken and SSF? I have a vague idea based off last year's results but will prob get it slightly wrong. Either PM me or just post.

zos'la

ah ok, so will it be up on the xlan site somewhere?

NinjaSock

Hopefully. But if it doesn't then i can post a link in the xlan forums to it. I access the intranet server being used at the event, and nothing is up there yet.

Lennysaurus

Hey Guys,

I cant be at the tourney cause I'll be in Hamilton on the Saturday, but I'll meet you guys at Lonestar for dinner.  Beast on some RIBS!!!

Also Ninja sock, I dunno how much use it would be but if you look in our tourney results thread we have some standings for our current ranbat season, but like I said dont think it will be much use to you.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero