• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

XLAN 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, February 15, 2010, 10:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Anyone able to bring a CRT monitor to xlan so we can literally test up all of our monitors?

Skullator

Quote from: Official Xlan Email
Food, Alcohol, and other such riff raff
The venue cafe will be open, and will also have fried food trucks outside for you to purchase your greasy goodness from. The famous donut dude will be back also, and we have asked if he can stay for as long as possible through the night - he will do so as long as he is busy!

get hype.

iMagneto

zos'la

so um who is going to pre register for xLan entry? or who will be doing it on the Friday afternoon\night?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa can you still register for this?

What do you have to take ? And sorry but where is it?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Register just means register your username and photoID with them to get your neck pass for the event Weazzy, You can no longer sign up for it.

Thursday night it's open for 2 hours if you want to skip the Friday morning opening queue.
I'll be doing it friday morning as it's not console atendees need to be in any rush to get in there.

Just txt somebody inside if you need help finding where to go or getting shit out of your car.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh ay i was gonna do those last minute ones.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

I just bought a 32 inch CRT OLD one, not flat screen, its like at least 13 years old.
Just used my PS3 with AV input into it, its the SAME speed as my Assus VW246H... WTF I have not missed a combo nor felt like the VGA setup that we have at Giga where people say its 0 lag...
care to explain to me someone....

me pisss now ><

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Are you playing online?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

no.. training mode.... and vs mode...

btw, NinjaSock, When is teh timetable for the game gona be up?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Youre missing a few things that actual matches would give you, (reactionary shit. practical hit confirms etc) but otherwise i can't tell you what the differences are. Maybe youre just that awesome that you have subconsciously adapted to the timing already.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

BS LOL
BSBSBSBSBSBSBBS

look at how many time I tried on friday's ranbats.... I missed EVERY single combo...
BSBSBSBSBSBBSBSBSBBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBBS!!!!!!

zarzob

Quote from: OLEET on July 05, 2010, 04:48:40 PM
lol Zarzob Andy will let you use his stick :3

Spoke to Andy today at TZ, yeah thanks dude :)

PS: why is the verification image so god damn hard to read?

fluxcore

So what, from what I understand, people are pressing buttons and the inputs aren't coming out during combos?

As Ben (and I previously) have pointed out, this means you are pressing the button too early.

Are you therefore claiming the monitor at Giga has LESS THAN 0 FRAMES OF LAG? That the monitor shows things BEFORE THEY ARE OUTPUT FROM THE CONSOLE???

If so then HALLELUJAH we have discovered a time travel machine!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

AHH hahahahah LMFAO x 100000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats exactly right too. That's what happens when i go from online to offline.