• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

King Of Fighters XIII

Started by samurai black, February 23, 2010, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Also Hue, if you're using team KKK, then you need to have all white costumes. Or its not cool.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck mature is annoying. Safe rekkas. Infinite. And I'm pretty sure nothing beats her j.CD air to air. Wouldn't mind it if she wasn't such a boring character design. Yes. I'm salty.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on November 10, 2010, 12:21:19 PM
Fuck mature is annoying. Safe rekkas. Infinite. And I'm pretty sure nothing beats her j.CD air to air. Wouldn't mind it if she wasn't such a boring character design. Yes. I'm salty.

lol......maybe i sees u at 4 again

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

shen is gangsta.....but duo just seems so not as cool as you used to feel :'(

k' loop for the win yarrrgghhhh
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Congratulations Hue. I hate you.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Haha. Hue managed to zone me out in fucking KOF. >_<
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

remember, there is no right way of playing a fighting game Billy san.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on November 11, 2010, 08:54:03 AM
remember, there is no right way of playing a fighting game Billy san.

Haha. Yea. Its my own fault. When im playing im not really trying to win, im just trying to land AWESOME COMBOS. And given how much Hue loves winning, im never gonna beat him (or anyone really) if i keep playing like that.

But combos are so awesome. SO AWESOME.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Well..... you should just go to practice mode and do combos if that's what you want and don't have to challenge me....next time you challenge me, I will just let you win so that you can show me those "Awesome combos" against a dummy.
Another advise, you don't go to better players such as Daigo and says: "Play me and I will show you my awesome combos" you will be lucky if you can land a 2 hit combo on him.....

And no, I've never love winning against boring players...... I'd rather lose to good player than win boring games, Fact #1, I was the only one who keep challenging Cody even though the level different in KOF is pretty large, Fact #2, I lost many games on purposes so that the not so good players can get to practice, I was smashing some KOF players yesterday but after 5 win I saw no point in keep winning so I let them win and went to play 3rd strike. So if you wanna make some statement about me, please make so they are correct.

If you were talking about my 1st day playing KOF then yes, I didn't want to lose simply because I was just under the impression of my fundamental skill could beat all the players that had more advantages in that game. All I can say is: They know how to play KOF, but they don't know how to play fighting games.

I'm not a pro gamer nor a talent player, but seeing there's just too many worse players than me limit their potential by making up excuses make me sad and disappointed.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on November 11, 2010, 05:39:52 PM
Well..... you should just go to practice mode and do combos if that's what you want and don't have to challenge me....next time you challenge me, I will just let you win so that you can show me those "Awesome combos" against a dummy.
Another advise, you don't go to better players such as Daigo and says: "Play me and I will show you my awesome combos" you will be lucky if you can land a 2 hit combo on him.....

And no, I've never love winning against boring players...... I'd rather lose to good player than win boring games, Fact #1, I was the only one who keep challenging Cody even though the level different in KOF is pretty large, Fact #2, I lost many games on purposes so that the not so good players can get to practice, I was smashing some KOF players yesterday but after 5 win I saw no point in keep winning so I let them win and went to play 3rd strike. So if you wanna make some statement about me, please make so they are correct.

If you were talking about my 1st day playing KOF then yes, I didn't want to lose simply because I was just under the impression of my fundamental skill could beat all the players that had more advantages in that game. All I can say is: They know how to play KOF, but they don't know how to play fighting games.

I'm not a pro gamer nor a talent player, but seeing there's just too many worse players than me limit their potential by making up excuses make me sad and disappointed.

Fuck fuck fuck.  I didnt mean any offense by anything i said. Sorry if I came across like some salty wanker.

If i lose, I lose because im worse. Plain and simple. I know this. Im not making any excuses. Im just saying that if i want to beat people, i need to stop trying to land combos and do dumb stuff and actually try to learn the game.

Honestly Hue, i have a lot of respect for you, and i know you respect your opponents, beginner or otherwise. I honestly wasnt trying to insult you or anything. Sorry If saying shit about how you 'like winning' came across this way. Ill delete it if you like. I seriously didnt mean anything by it. But I can totally understand it was a dumb disrespectful thing for me to post. I apologise for that.

For real, im sorry if anything i said sounded like i was insulting you. I wasn't. This is a big misunderstanding.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Nah don't listen Hue.  Bill was talking shit about you all day today at yiffan's.  He was like "Fuck Hue!" he's a scrub.  And I said to Bill "nah Bill, Hue's a cool, kind, caring, and handsome guy.".  Then Bill told me to shut up or he'd kill me, and then he wrote "Hue = Penis" on a chair at the bus stop.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Cr8zyK1LL3r

All good Bill, I can never hate someone like you. You are a lot more awesome than me, personality wise.
And I LOL at Lenny's story.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Cheers Hue.

I felt like such an asshole. This must be what being Lenny feels like.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

@Lenny,
**winks, Shadow steps, Ambush,Premeditation, Shadow Dance, Cheapshot, Ambush, Ambush, Cheapshot, Ambush, Ambush, Kidneyshot and Ambush till to death^^
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.