• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

King Of Fighters XIII

Started by samurai black, February 23, 2010, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[8-----D] Toots

You should probably take all your points out of murderous intent and precision and put them into deadly brew, imp recuperate and relentless strikes. Probably should take your points from ruthlessness and put em in deadened nerves too.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

keep your dirty WoW talk out of this please, or make your own fucking topic.

cunts.

cha

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on November 11, 2010, 06:31:16 PM
Fuck fuck fuck.

I also like to land awesome combos, but I feel more of a accomplishment when I find a obscure chance to land it,
instead of doing it from big openings or *blindfold +  *rush lol

cha

and this http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/game/50324/
the origin of many of the combo you can see online

And THIS!
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11986219

worth registering an account on nico just for this

samurai black

fuck beans k's neomax is so awesome :D

samurai black

iori seems to be my best character atm. sad that he cant combo into his 'grab' without a DC though. cant get my cool neomax combo on :(

and fuck beans i need to look up some terry combos.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Do this one richard.

I think im gonna drop elisabeth for terry. Hes a touch slow, but he's nice and easy to use. BUSTAH WURRF

Rockin the Terry/Robert/Andy atm.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

oh bro, im only using terry for his awesome neomax :D

which i think need full drive meter and 3 levels.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck this game is fun. If only i could use Duo Lon from the right side as well as the left side, i'd be golden.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Here you go BirDiiieeEE woooOOOng .....Epic video same pattern in Allll KOF series " how to kick BOSS ASSSSSS"

What i did In Yifan Couple weeks ago ...i get close to the Boss( 1st and last boss ) distant like the video link above. I cancel Light punch or LIGHT Kick just to let the boss auto guard . The boss will always attack you after u did anything stupid ( just to stop u doing super or any punishing ). Basically the boss always defense 1st then attack .

Then u block and then crouching high kick the knock down opponent  . ( the same combo again and again then congratulation u beat the Boss LOL)

Sumarise :

Crouching or standing lk ( hold arcade stick down to block any attack ) then crouching  HK ) . This is it Benwork way . So Enjoy LOL.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

oh dear :/

Quotehttp://dreamcancel.com/

Neithan from Bas Gros Poing is reporting that Masaaki Kukineo, producer of KOF XII and XIII, left SNKPlaymore in November. This news creates some doubt about the port of KOF XIII. Furthermore, sources within SNKP are reporting that the new president, Ryo Mizufune, wants to shut down the video game division and focus on licensing instead, such as porting old titles and creating pachinko games and figures. With the lack of news regarding the console release of XIII, the future for King of Fighters is looking bleak.