• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Errors

Started by samurai black, March 01, 2010, 03:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

My PS3 also gets the "8001050f" error whenever I try to load up HD Remix but the thing is is that my PS3 is never hooked up to the net  therefore I'm never on PSN ???

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Quote from: Nick4now on March 02, 2010, 12:45:11 AM
My PS3 also gets the "8001050f" error whenever I try to load up HD Remix but the thing is is that my PS3 is never hooked up to the net  therefore I'm never on PSN ???

It's a clock error people reckon. YTK styles lol.

To do with the date, theories and news:

http://www.psu.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4969640&postcount=1

Sony could fix this with a firmware update they reckon. That or you can do what some dude reckons, open up your PS3 unplug the internal clock and plug it back in resetting it. Then changing the date to today's date. Fuck voiding your warranty on something that may/may not work.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

zos'la

guess I am safe.. logged on yesterday no problems.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

MistaTCR

Glad I'm not the only one. My time has reset as well but I haven't experienced any problems with games. Sony better sort this shit out soon... I wanna play MVC2 online again!!

samurai black

my ps3 has been fine. none of my downloaded ish has gone bolo and i was playing infamous yesterday. i figured we were all safe down here since mine was still good yesterday, but it looks like its just not the case.

CptMunta

Looks like the internal clock clicked over once it found a valid date. People's PS3 are back up and running now. Slims and some phats were unaffected by this. Must have looked weird from them when the bug hit. "Where did everybody go?"
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Kinetic_IQ

Quote from: Skullator on March 01, 2010, 07:24:50 PM
Dam.. I absentmindedly logged in and had a set with Manakawhore earlier... didn't check for damages but there goes my boycott plan -.-
I read it. Looked fine, then looked back. Way to crush a dudes username!  ;D ;D ;D
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Quote from: manawakore on March 02, 2010, 04:31:49 PM
I read it. Looked fine, then looked back. Way to crush a dudes username!  ;D ;D ;D

Lol my bad, sorry manawakore!
I'll remember from now on  :D