• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Errors

Started by samurai black, March 01, 2010, 03:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

so apparently, things are going balls up with PSN. inability to sign in and other annoyances, like deleting trophies and resetting time. and the inability to get trophies and stuff. like corrupt saves and ish. dunno if it affects peeps here, but it cant hurt to give people a heads up.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/28/psn-is-down-some-titles-experiencing-game-crashing-errors/

zos'la

anyone has this issue atm?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Log on and find out, Andy!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Skullator

If that shit deletes my Final Fantasy XIII platinum trophy all hell is going to break lose.

geneterror

Have you done a trophy sync. Apparently you lose everything since your last sync.

I saw your FFXIII platinum, jealous as seeing as I can't even play the game yet. Was there anything that was stupidly hard to get (like fighting weapon(s) in FF7) or mind numbingly repetitive (like dodging lighting in FFX)?
KOW 2011

Skullator

I should be safe then, been at work all day.

The most difficult trophies are..

-5 Star every 'cie mission, those are basically 64 sidequests which become available close to end game. You have to not only do all of them.. but do them all within strict time limits.
-Max every one of your characters roles, thats basically just maxing out everyones stats, but it's a bit of a grind.
-Defeat beast on the lower surface, thats I guess the closest thing in the game to a weapon. Monster with 15million HP has to die.
-And the real painful one.. especially with Japanese text haha... Get every weapon and accessory in the game... Each character has 9-10 weapons which need to be leved up... costs sooooooooooooooooooooo much gil lol.
Grinding the money took about 5x longer than grinding the max every character trophy.

Fun game though, don't buy into the negative reviews people wrote about how they called it linear trash not worth owning ,it's a fantastic game which brings the series back to the goodness of the PS1 titles :)

zos'la

I really don't have much to lose.. All I've done is unlock the chars except Seth lol, lazy.
And thats about it, all my trophies are from just playing people online... Haven't even done ONE single trial lawl.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

I guess that is what happens when you don't have a subscription fee to help keep those problems down to a minimum.  Bummer PSN boys :(

Also, FFXIII is out now? 

EDIT: new thread for FFXIII here
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

I had my time reset and it seems like my DLC is gone. I can't even play HD remix or Puzzle Fighter.

stereomonkey

Ouch, this thing is sounding terrible now :(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Skullator

Dam.. I absentmindedly logged in and had a set with Manakawhore earlier... didn't check for damages but there goes my boycott plan -.-

CptMunta

Quote from: CrazyMobius on March 01, 2010, 06:51:45 PM
I had my time reset and it seems like my DLC is gone. I can't even play HD remix or Puzzle Fighter.

Yeah HD remix and pretty much all my games that I've shared aren't working. Can't log in to PSN either. Oh and the time is 1:39pm at 8pm at night apparently. Also when I log into my US account it says that the copyright material is invalid.  ???

Sony wouldn't have booted us gamesharers right. Because that would be stupid. Maybe they are just having the network down to prepare for premium services and all these errors are part of the tinkering. I don't mind gamesharing being phased out but don't block the content from the person that bought it.

Edit news:

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2010m3d1-PSN-Up-and-working-properly

Slims were unscathed, bizarre. Gonna leave my psn off till I hear an all clear.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

propafanda

Hope this doesn't happen when I start rocken it out the PSN Network  ;D

Skullator

Oh cool.. I have only been using my slim online for the past while.. so that works.

iMagneto

I've been having issues getting ppl invites and couldnt get in my lobby..~~

i was facing mawakore and i cannot finish the game.. cuz it gets dc next round! FUCK!