• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SF4 Tournament 2vs2 6.03.2010 Videos

Started by iMagneto, March 07, 2010, 01:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

Skullator Vs Zosla

Gankaton Vs CrazyKiller

Imagneto Vs Devilstar

Devilstar Vs Gankaton

Massi4h Vs Skullator

Cody Vs Jacksmash Akuma Mirror

NZtauranga Vs. iMagneto

Massi4h Vs. iMagneto

Still more to come

Skullator

Thanks for uploads \ edits.

Everyone, please ignore every match I play at this tourny that I look terrible in, thanks!!

Mm yea watching that vid I guess there was significant lag on certain displays, it's just strange for me to ever miss than EX-legs -> ultra juggle in the corner. And then for Andy to whiff immediately after too?? Somethings up there haha. And those Shoryuken -> throw attempts are dodgy.. Chun has great throw range that doesn't usually happen to me offline. Lol @ last ultra tho, just scrubbed it.

zos'la

embarrassing, I miss the ultra..., not quiet use to my new stick yet and the ps3 issue didn't help xD

Keep the vids up boyz!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

iMagneto

zos'la

More videos plzz..............................

Skullator

Apparantly some of the stuff I recorded was shit Andy.. Mike has his work cut out for him with editing ;\

zos'la

why do u have to shake -.-

sending you a template of ur stick check ur email.

Skullator

Looking beast mate, just missing the Skullator brand haha.. see reply email

Skullator

GOOD SHIT MIKE! I loved that match of ours the best, even though I lose to Cody's akuma it was still the best match I played the whole day..

HAHAHAHA god.. never let me hold a camera again during a tournament! Too much adrenaline to keep hands steady rofl! Sorry bro but great match, you beat the winning player of the tourny! Please me vs Cody next I'm so proud of that one!!!!

iMagneto

Skullator

Hey Bill, if you watch Devilstar vs Gankatron and look in the background.. you can see yourself eat Honda's ultra!!
But then again I'm one to talk, I eat Xpunch's ultra's right next to you hahaha.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Skullator on March 08, 2010, 09:26:05 PM
Hey Bill, if you watch Devilstar vs Gankatron and look in the background.. you can see yourself eat Honda's ultra!!
But then again I'm one to talk, I eat Xpunch's ultra's right next to you hahaha.

Bro.

Youre now officially on my list of people to smash on PSN right after coffindrop.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

iMagneto

Skullator

Quote from: iMagneto on March 08, 2010, 09:40:07 PM
Massi4h Vs Skullator been uploaded!

I love the handshake at the end lol, fills up the whole screen it's pretty beast.
Skullator VS Cody plzplzplzplzplz!