• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Help TE stick buttons, bubble tops

Started by xpunch, March 21, 2010, 11:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B BOY DRAW2

woooo...that's mean yo!!!

I'm glad you waited to get some more opinions bruv...and that shipping sounds golden!!!

P.S. I'd be interested to know when your parts arrive too bruv...knowing how long it takes maybe the deal breaker from Lizardlick and encourage me to get my next lot of goodies from Aus  :-\
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

xpunch

yeah man il post up once they get here, better be fast lol. there was only one option for delivery and it was $17AUS which sounds like it may take a week or so but well see maybe il get them in the morning  :-\.

Rorooze

Lenny have you got those "quiet" buttons on your TE? Mind if you point out which stick is yours at the next ranbats or whatever? I might order some and replace my sanwas so I stop getting lip from the missus about making "that horrible clicky noise"

zos'la

Quote from: Rorooze on March 23, 2010, 01:16:58 PM
Lenny have you got those "quiet" buttons on your TE? Mind if you point out which stick is yours at the next ranbats or whatever? I might order some and replace my sanwas so I stop getting lip from the missus about making "that horrible clicky noise"
Tell her to suck you hardm now that noise is a nice sound!!!
lawl
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

I have never heard a sanwa make a clicking sound. They are by far the least clicky of any non-leaf spring button that I have heard.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

Quote from: Rorooze on March 23, 2010, 01:16:58 PM

my sister always gives me shit when she hears me playing. especially if i die, then hear mimic'd death rattles of whatever character i was.

massi4h

When my parents are trying to sleep 3 metres behind me at midnight then I'd say my Sanwas are pretty loud. But other than that, you don't get much quieter. Lenny has Seimitsu buttons (which almost convinces me to get them on my TE) but I'm pretty sure they're louder.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on March 23, 2010, 03:12:33 PM
Lenny has Seimitsu buttons (which almost convinces me to get them on my TE) but I'm pretty sure they're louder.

Be prepared to start growing hair in places where hair hasnt grown before, +9000 toughness, and an enlarged penis.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on March 23, 2010, 03:15:47 PM
Be prepared to start growing hair in places where hair hasnt grown before, +9000 toughness, and an enlarged penis.
It's true!!!
I've also read testimonials from Jet Li, Tony Jaa, Mandingo, Samuel L Jackson...the list goes on!!!
SEIMITSU'S FO LIFE!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Samuel L uses seimitsus? Bro...im totally getting some.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

Quote from: massi4h on March 23, 2010, 03:12:33 PM
When my parents are trying to sleep 3 metres behind me at midnight then I'd say my Sanwas are pretty loud. But other than that, you don't get much quieter. Lenny has Seimitsu buttons (which almost convinces me to get them on my TE) but I'm pretty sure they're louder.

yup, same to me lol, that why I never play after midnight when my partner is asleep 3m away...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on March 25, 2010, 08:14:39 AM
yup, same to me lol, that why I never play after midnight when my partner is asleep 3m away...

So Smoof is a light sleeper then?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero