• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Tatsunoko vs Capcom: UAS

Started by Lennysaurus, January 18, 2010, 07:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: stereomonkey on February 10, 2010, 04:54:38 PM
omg, fail me... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  :-X

Yep... also Tekkaman Blade (best anime character in the existence of the planet) and Joe the Condor are UAS exclusive
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

Yes okay, next, lol

I should have realized that... damn, I wonder if Lenny is practising this now since I beat him to wave dash glitch :P (even though it was only a couple of successful times, lol)

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Yeah, tbh itd be super hard to setup imo.

Cool glitch though.  Was doing it on my version. only works in the corrner and is kinda hard to time.  Also requires alot of meter.  Only really useful for running the clock, as you cant attack them using Joe with any normals or specials, only supers.  I honestly dont see anyone being able to do this in a proper match against an opponent that isnt brain dead.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CptMunta

I rented this and a Wii for a week, sadly I only had the shitty 1 button for attacks Remote controller and couldn't be bothered spending an extra 15 bucks on a game didn't own.

Had fun with it though all the same. Polimar, Joe the Condor, Alex, Batsu, V joe and Ryu are my favs.

The whole time I had it only managed to find one online match. Rocking a 100% win ratio. yus!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

stereomonkey

Hahah, nice one Marc.  Maybe next time I can get my revenge on you when your up in the North again :D

stereomonkey

A new combo from Trag.  Pretty :D

gunsmoke

Even the slide kick infinite is hard to perform.....it takes certain time to time it right . If u r doing on the way to the right and left is slidly different on both side .  8)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

stereomonkey

Are you talking about the Ultimate All Stars version or Cross Generation of Heroes Gunsmoke?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: stereomonkey on February 19, 2010, 07:36:29 AM
Are you talking about the Ultimate All Stars version or Cross Generation of Heroes Gunsmoke?

Sorry my bad  :-\I was talking about the 1st edition of TVC . Probably would be easy to do on the latest version.
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

JoeKage

Its easier to do Karas inf on the CGOH ver than the UAS I found. Timing is so tight in the UAS ver, can only do 2 reps  :-\
Sage of the 6 Paths