• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Homemade stick

Started by jimm, April 06, 2010, 07:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimm

Thanks Guys,

I'm thinking of cutting spacers like fat washers and counter sinking the top with  rounded flathead nuts bolted from below the stick. I can use a router on plexi, I'm a brofessional.

fluxcore

Would be better to use carriage bolts if you're going that way, although you'd need to make a square 'hole' through the top of the panel.

Also if you are going that way, you should get a straight mounting plate rather than the s-plate that you have, then you wouldn't need any spacers at all...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

jimm

"carriage bolts" is what i was meaning haha. Thats what i used for the 4 big bolts. I laser cut all my plexi so square holes are sweet as. The spacers should be perfect for the 1.5mm needed for the inside washer. If this all works perfect i have some (just enough) 6mm strawberry satin ice red plexi with the same matte effect. Twins. I get so frickin excited about this stuff haha.

fluxcore

Sweet then, will be awesome :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

B BOY DRAW2

...damn dude...
I'm hanging to see sum updates on this arcade stick...
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.