• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

preorder ssf4 at mighty ape , get free iphone cover !!!!! yah 111111111

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, April 07, 2010, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

FearlessNewbie

don't really like the iphone cover also hate to wait for couriers when you can just grab the game off the shelf first thing on 30th morning. So went to local gamesman / EB and told them mightape selling it for $79.95 with free courier, staff said they can only match the price with local retailers not the online store but they know the fact that the warehouse always price games $10 cheaper than they do, so eventually they let me preordered if for $79.99     costume pack and no need to wait on release day, choice lol  8)
A Newbie but Fearless!

Chuckk

I just wanna get hooked up before street date haha.
anyone work in a store or know someone who would be down for a bribe... not really kidding:(
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

zos'la

I guess I can't really complain since I get mine for free xD
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Probably the only way I'm going to get this game is if I get it for free... fat chance of that though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Barnstorm

Quote from: fluxcore on April 15, 2010, 09:02:10 AM
Probably the only way I'm going to get this game is if I get it for free... fat chance of that though.

do you hate sf4 that much

i think the lobbies will definitely make this awesome
i dont even care if its average if we can get in a lobby and have a laugh and talk shit

fluxcore

Pretty much. SF4 has just about killed fighting games for me.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Quote from: fluxcore on April 15, 2010, 09:51:01 AM
Its really interesting how much you hate SF4, not sure why as I believe you have your reasoning and this thread ain't really for dicussing that. Really hope you can actually get to like it, easpecially the up coming release. Would be stink to lose someone like urself who has vast knowledge in many of the fighting games, I think it would benefit the community a lot if you really get into this and transfer that knowledge to the community.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Barnstorm

Quote from: fluxcore on April 15, 2010, 09:51:01 AM

wow dude thats sucks
im not a huge fan of sf4 but ill still get it and worst come to worst back to marvel/ggpo

CrazyMobius

If you can't stand the heat I say...
Anyways I'll be picking up my copy in person on NZ release date.

B BOY DRAW2

...must...have...it...NOW!!!
I cant wait for this to come out!
My leave has been approved!! 2 roster days off then first day of leave is release date...
and since SF4 already lives in my 360...he'll have to find a new place to live cos SSF4 is moving in!!!

I'm hoping something cooler than an iPhone cover turns up on the scene...I've got the 2G one so it won't even fit!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

maelgrim

I'll probably get it, give SF another chance, I wasn't entirely happy with SF4, so hoping the SSF4 changes make it fun.
I have a JB HiFi voucher so that's where i'll go.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CptMunta

Quote from: boringryu on April 14, 2010, 11:13:25 PM
I just wanna get hooked up before street date haha.
anyone work in a store or know someone who would be down for a bribe... not really kidding:(

Actually, word on the inside is that Monaco only get them from Capcom on the Monday, like all their releases, then they ship them to the stores so they get them the day before release. So even if they did break street date it would only be by a few hours.

I'm getting mine sent to me on the Monday for some pavement art and promo work I'm doing. It might only get to me a couple of days before the release party anyways not really an advantage since people can pick their copy up from Gamestation 9am and train for 12 hours straight if they choose, which will be more time than I'll get with the game with organizing, work, baby etc.... Scored a free copy of Bayonetta too. Life is good :)

How big a size difference between Ipod 3G and Iphone, will I have to bra stuff it?

I'm really hype for it. And am looking forward to the CHCH release party and playing you guys online on release day at Brad's hopefully :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Same size iirc, but the side buttons are in different places.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Chuckk

Quote from: CptMunta on April 15, 2010, 07:50:26 PM
Actually, word on the inside is that Monaco only get them from Capcom on the Monday, like all their releases, then they ship them to the stores so they get them the day before release. So even if they did break street date it would only be by a few hours.

I'm getting mine sent to me on the Monday for some pavement art and promo work I'm doing. It might only get to me a couple of days before the release party anyways not really an advantage since people can pick their copy up from Gamestation 9am and train for 12 hours straight if they choose, which will be more time than I'll get with the game with organizing, work, baby etc.... Scored a free copy of Bayonetta too. Life is good :)

How big a size difference between Ipod 3G and Iphone, will I have to bra stuff it?

I'm really hype for it. And am looking forward to the CHCH release party and playing you guys online on release day at Brad's hopefully :)

Yeah I read that in  #capcom. I think it's happening a lot in the US because of places like 7/11 being notorious for breaking street date. Oh well all good.
Waiting isn't a big deal, but waiting from the 27th to 30th will be cause the US will have theirs.

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny