• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MVC3 Pre-release thread

Started by xpunch, April 08, 2010, 09:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

I see I see, should have bought the DC licence would have been cooler to see capcom vs dc.

Barnstorm

Quote from: redtie on April 17, 2010, 01:51:06 AM
I see I see, should have bought the DC licence would have been cooler to see capcom vs dc.

I honestly think DC doesnt cross over very well into fighting games

stereomonkey

DC have some great characters, it's just whoever has the license have never made them work correctly.  Capcom would be able to make them rock.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

It's more like DC hasn't had any chances with decent developers. If you had've asked me two years ago what a fighting game with Gatchaman and Soki in it would've been like, I would've called you a fucking dumbass.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on April 17, 2010, 11:20:43 AM
DC have some great characters, it's just whoever has the license have never made them work correctly.  Capcom would be able to make them rock.

I dont know the characters just seem dumb eg super man (invincible) and his nemisis lex luthor (no powers just evil)

I just think marvel and street fighter characters could be equal in terms of power (man that sounds gay)

But your right if anyone can do it it would be capcom

stereomonkey

Anything with Kajin no Soki in it would be awesome in its own right

EDIT: DC universe to would be equal.  I would most want to see the villans of the dc world more then the hereos sinnce they are fucking awesome... but that is just my 2c :)

HoneyBadger

Magneto, an old man who could throw the earth off its axis whenever he wanted running around punching and kicking some of the best fighters in the world. 10000x dumber than Superman.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

Capcom doesn't seem to care about power levels in regards to comics. I mean, look at Thanos  :D

EXC355UM

Marvel v Capcom 3 finally announced?...
http://www.shadowloo.com/?p=1447

stereomonkey

I'll continue to wait and see...

Still playing MVC2 though :D

gunsmoke

Hell ya MVC2 4 life ;D ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

iMagneto

• Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.

• The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowing fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game includes on the disc.

• This will be another 2D fighter â€" gameplay-wise â€" but will be something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4.

• The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.

• The game will run in 1080p resolution.

• It will be a disc-based release.

• Apparently the game will have unlockables again.

• Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year's E3 which is held on June 15 - 17th.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

crap , looks like i better start playing mvc2 now so i dont totally suck when mvc3 is released
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

wait, mvc3 is actually happening?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yes , was shown in hawaii , embargo on pics/vids till next week . but been confirmed by pretty much all the journalists at the conference on differnet websites
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "