• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MVC3 Pre-release thread

Started by xpunch, April 08, 2010, 09:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

man, all the bullshit better still be intact.

massi4h

Everything in that announcement sounds super epic. Better not disappoint me, I have high standards for this. Although whatever it plays like I'm gonna play it harder than guitar hero.

Lennysaurus

I hope they keep it true to the MVC series.

keep the same sort of inputs, and dashing and stuff

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Barnstorm

This has a massive shoes to fill

I hope they get it right though

CrazyMobius

Man I still can't get the hang of 4 attack buttons  :-\

Actually I'd rather they just made it straight Marvel and ditched all the Capcom characters.

stereomonkey

I too would like that.  But some capcom characters are pretty awesome (Anakaris, Jin, STRIDER!...).

I'm still on the skeptical band wagon till I get the jizz in my pants video clip of gameplay (not the lonely islands song).  Another thing, hope they get the original X-men the animated series voice actors back to do the cast of x-men.  That would be mean! :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Oh shit, so its a go then?

FUCK

YES
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: stereomonkey on April 18, 2010, 07:54:13 PM
  Another thing, hope they get the original X-men the animated series voice actors back to do the cast of x-men.  That would be mean! :D

I think it was astounding that they even did that for the first time round. Voices were all perfect!

kingpiccolo

yes i prefer the OG cast of Xmen voices i dont want the new voices.
i alwaysed liked wolvies voice DRILL CLAW!!!!!

maelgrim

Quote from: stereomonkey on April 18, 2010, 07:54:13 PM
I too would like that.  But some capcom characters are pretty awesome (Anakaris, Jin, STRIDER!...).

Just ditch the SF chars then :)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

massi4h

You can't get rid of akuma, he is awesome. They should give him kkz and looney tunes lol and make it be unblockable after a dan taunt super dhc.

HoneyBadger

I love it how the only people saying ditch (x) characters are the ones who don't actually play Marvel hahahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Just too many SF characters that ain't that great in the VS universe.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

well the only really bad SF characters in MvC2 are dan and gief. if theyre no good on point then they usually have decent assist and vice versa. and you can almost make gief useable with mech assist. otoko michi and invincibility on every 4th uppercut cant save dan.

CptMunta

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on April 18, 2010, 10:56:51 AM
crap , looks like i better start playing mvc2 now so i dont totally suck when mvc3 is released

My guess is that it'll play more like TvC, but with 4 attack buttons. Dunno how they would be able to handle SF4 styled graphics with 3 on 3 tag also with a whole lot of shit flying around on the screen at once. Unless they use cell shaded graphics and tone it down a notch.

I personally don't mind if it's more like TvC, I love that game! But would be disappointed for the mvc2 community though if it didn't build apon it's roots.

Ryu better be TvC ryu at least, that guy is a beast!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta