• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

MVC3 Pre-release thread

Started by xpunch, April 08, 2010, 09:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

OMG i can't fucking believe this shit. What does frame drops mean though?

Fuck ps3 pissiing me off now.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Flash

Save your money from doing 1 stagers everywhere and instead of buying diezals buy an xbox. It only took Brodsta like 2 years so i'll see you on xbox in 2013 be keen for some games then.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

massi4h

As in it'll lag a bit with too much stuff on the screen. Kinda like Hyper Fighting or MVC2 in the arcade but not as bad. I wonder if it's like a 60-30 drop. Need more pie charts lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck it's already out!!!!!!!! FARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been out for a few days out EB games nnow!! My mate just told me he has it and has for a few days now. He hasn't even played it yet the fucking noob. Didn't tell mme cos he thought i woulda know!?!?! Understandably , cos i'm supposed to be the game guy rahhhhhh!!!!

Just found out when all the shops are closed too, now i gotta wait till tomorrow knowing that i coulda had it ages ago.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Skullator

What really?
EB's site says 18th still..

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah bro. AND i just rang the wharehouse cos they're still open and they said they are selling it but they've already sold the whopping 5 copies they had in stock lol. Typical wharehouse.

Fuck i can't think of any other electronic stores that would be open and not in the mall at this time!?!??!?!?

Smoof you kieeent, how you ben playing it?

amendonz

i heard it had broken street date in us and shit, didn't know here too.

http://n4g.com/news/698724/mvc3-breaks-street-release-date

might roll down tomorrow see if they're selling it here

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: amendonz on February 14, 2011, 06:11:04 PM
i heard it had broken street date in us and shit, didn't know here too.

http://n4g.com/news/698724/mvc3-breaks-street-release-date

might roll down tomorrow see if they're selling it here

Yer same , i was gonna ring around yesterday but was too busy skulling bourbino's. Fuck i am dissapoint in myself :( Wada fucking scrub.

amendonz

yeh i didn't bother checking tbh haha

massi4h

Well definitely try get it off Livewire guys. They are supporting us don't forget.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on February 14, 2011, 06:21:38 PM
Well definitely try get it off Livewire guys. They are supporting us don't forget.

I would but there far as away. And someone should tell them to just send them out now. They can do the ol ' But they were doing it first'.

Chuckk

I'd be highly surprised if it was already being sold at EB tbh.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Hydro

Quote from: Chuckk on February 14, 2011, 06:32:38 PM
I'd be highly surprised if it was already being sold at EB tbh.

It's not at EB. Anywhere. I've talked to the managers of Slyvia park EB and Botany EB and they kung do anything until the 18th. They'll barely look at a price match let alone break street date.

Warehouse has it as 17th tho for street date, as per their website.

But I pre-ordered from Livewire cause they're awesome and the least expensive. I'll be playing it on thurs for sure! :D

Chuckk

I suspect most stores don't even have the game yet so they would struggle to sell it early. idk. could be different in auckland.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hard out. EB guys are so infomative hahah.

Suspicions and stores i didn't mention are out of my hands lol.

I shit you not and stand by what i say. Anyone can come out west and try if you want.

*cough* price match * cough* lol.

edit: fuck i'm just so salty right now. KNowing my luck. I'll go down and they'll be like oh we had to take it off the shelves cos we made a mistake. My mate says he has it and is playing it right now on xbox. I would mish it over but he only got pad. You's are actually make me really doubt him now. That would be the most cruel joke ever. But I did ring and talk to the wharehouse and they sold they sold 5 copies. And are ordering more. Although they could be retarded aswell. Hmmmmmm. I dunno. We'll find out tomorrow.