• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

final fight with ggpo out this month ! hurry up and buy !!!!!

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, April 11, 2010, 12:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

righto so final fights out this month , you better all buy it from psn shop or xbox live as it has ggpo netcode for the first time and if successfull they may implement it into future fighting games , so make sure you open your wallet and buy it damit !!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.capcomdigital.com/blog/2009/11/30/final_fight__magic_sword__final_fight_double_impact_

oh it comes with magic sword as well but meh .

i made a thread on gpforums and have sum nubs calling me out that its bullshit ggpo is in final fight so i had to p0wn them with the uman bombs . feel free to chime in as well if you want lol
http://www.gpforums.co.nz/showthread.php?s=&postid=6964008#post6964008
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

i try to limit my posting on gp forums.

also, that thread is made by a buddy of mine haha. tried getting him to come on here and get some sf4 tips but hes too lazy.

xpunch

il probly buy it haha looks goodie goodie goodz, plus i enjoyed playing through final fight, it was funny az fighting the big shoulder pads football shirt sandal socks forks man lol i mean the toughest SF character Sodom.

btw i dont really like the of nubs that post up on the gp forum they make xpunch angry >:( lol the last thing they want is xpunch on rage mode  ;D. got ur bak u-man hahaha  :P

Will

Quote from: ILL_BILL on April 11, 2010, 12:39:00 PM
GP Forums are SO fucking retarded. >_>

This. Will have to get some points on my account so I can purchase this sucker!
Learning....

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

final fight is released  ! downloading now , who wants to play this through on co-op with me on xbox live ?
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on April 17, 2010, 11:19:24 AM
I would have if I had a sub :(

No wonder you havent been online i was mad keen for some marvel matches with you

How goods the game any way
Im a lil tight for coin at the mo so not sure if its worth pickin up

CrazyMobius

Final Fight eh. Hmm I can't help but wish it came with some new features.  :-\

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on April 17, 2010, 04:51:04 PM
Like online play?

Nah, something else.

Actually you're right there is something new that makes this worth getting. Achievements. Cool!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah bro lol. Hurry up and buy. That's the best movie ever, everyone should hurry up and watch Dont be a Menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood.

Ashtray: We didn't even do nothing.
Officer Self Hatred: What? You think you tough?
[pulls gun on Ashtray]
Officer Self Hatred: You ain't so tough now, little nigga. I hate you black bastards, you *stink*! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's *lips*. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.