• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Giga SF4 3v3 Team Tournament + Ranbats

Started by zos'la, April 12, 2010, 11:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Guys,
I have discuss with Lenny but was way too busy last week, short notice.... but hell lets get this rocking.
How abotu it? 3v3 Tournament that some of you have been waiting for xD
SBO stylez, winners stays on, 2 round matches. & DOUBLE ELIMINATION if we do it on a Saturday, Single if its on Friday as we won't have much time for anything else if we got Double Elimination on Friday...
Lenny if I can have your approval for this again just incase you have something else in mind, but for now those that are interested sign up!!! if all else fails I can do it the following week after teh ranbats.
This Tournament will be our farewell Tournament for SF4 and the last Torunament for it.
So get your team together or just come along and we sort ya out on the day :)
sign up as an indevidual and sort out ur team later on this thread, get a Team name.
or if else goes wrong I'll random everyone on the day!!!

Proposed day would be a 17th April, I know ranbats is on 16th but If we can move it to the 17th then we don't have to play till really late unless everyone don't mind for the 16th then I am good with that also, let me know.
This would just be a community tounrmanet thing so I haven't advertise for it in anyway, just here only so spread teh words if you can please and bring along as many friends you can to join up xD

I'll have a joystick PIT-STOP running this time jsut incase of any stick malfunction durint the tournament and we have no spares to replace :P

Platform = xBox360 as its known to have less lag with Giga Tv's, I will need you gears to bring gears, we want atleast 2 setups/
Joysticks x4,
VGA to HDMI cable if possible.
1x console.

Sign-up:
zosla
CrazyKiller
Chevas
Simonfish (maybe)
Devilstar (maybe)
TheGuileGuy (maybe)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

By SBO styles do you also mean single elim?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Skullator

Sounds good, if people are keen I will sign up when date is finalized.

samurai black

bit short notice.... not that i care, ill cripple any team im on  :D

zos'la

edited with single or double elimination xD always miss something....

Just waiting for Lenny to reply me if he wants to do it together with RANBATS or I'll have to do it on another day... but I dont want people to run around so many times. 1 shot 2 birds kinda thing.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

if you guys propose it then we can do it. We are a small community so rules are up to us to do, but I would like to propose different char in each teams as it would make the matches MUCH more interesting.

ABC_SMN

What time it is starting???? I got work at around 5pm

massi4h

Join my team Simon and we'll probably win. Just me, you and kevin. Yep, team GIGA lets go lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I wont be there. Missus and I are going away.

Personally not a Big fan of the 3v3 format given the size of our community. If we had more people it would be awesome. With a smaller community you need A LOT of notice in order for it to work properly.

But you know ill support any competition anyway. If it gets moved to the next week ill try to make it. But i think i have something else on.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Id be keen but it's a bit short notice. I'll def turn up for Ranbats but I'll prob pass on a 3v3 just because I can't be there all night :P
KOW 2011

zos'la

I actually would like to have as many of us to attend so I want to make it a day that the majority of the peeps can make it.
Propose a time you guys would like and we get this going!!!

Btw Mason... too bad Kevin is out of the question :)

Skullator

Mason you priq lets team

Oh wait actually I just remembered how slow you are able to push buttons......

samurai black

actually, im only keen for the ranbat. think ill give this a miss

cha

suggestion: maybe just some causal/money match/beer match on another setup while the ranbets running, be it single/3v3/regional wtever, so we get more actions

if "Chevas" supposed to be me then it should be Chavez, last name of the char with near 99 stats in rainbow six. dictator of venezuela. chemical weapon.

btw if its a "tournament" then i'm not in either :-X