• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Dude bill tell me what it is like and ill think of picking it up. Just curious to see how good it is

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Heres a dude doing a review of the demo. It looks fucking cool.

Get it on PS3 bro and we'll smash some cunts. I only got the PS3 version coz i figure ill get in some decent games with Richard/Graham and the various other people that seem to end up buying every major release.

If enough 360 people say theyll buy it ill change my preorder to 360 version. Although to be honest, im thinking about switching anyway just because the 360 controller is so much more comfortable for this sort of thing.

Really though, i just bought it because im a G1 Transformers nerd, and its supposed to be a canon prequel.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

I would play it, but I doubt I'd get to play it multiplayer. Just like street fighter it seems.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 14, 2010, 11:33:04 PM
I only got the PS3 version coz i figure ill get in some decent games with Richard/Graham and the various other people that seem to end up buying every major release.
Haha yeah I do tend to buy every major game that comes out but I don't like/play 1st person or 3rd person shooters much with the exception it seems of R* games ie GTA and RDR. I didn't even really enjoy Uncharted 2 it just felt like a chore doing the second half, I just wanted to finish it. I doubt I'll be picking this up.
KOW 2011

samurai black

you forgot infamous. that game is very third-person shoot-ery

and wtf at you not liking uncharted 2 :(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck it. I like the 360 controller too much for this type of thing.

TEAM XBOX RAWR
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Sweet, you and I can play bill :)

The demo is pretty neat but finding some NZ matches during the day sucks ass :-\
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Being capped sucks ass. My download wont even get past 'pending'
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

I thought GE was announced the same time that Perfect Dark was announced for the 360. I have PD but it's nowhere near as good as goldeneye to me :(

geneterror

Quote from: samurai black on June 15, 2010, 11:34:11 AM
you forgot infamous. that game is very third-person shoot-ery

and wtf at you not liking uncharted 2 :(
I really liked inFamous but I think it's because I liked the character and setting and just fucking shit up all over the place. I just don't like FPS games at all and most 3rd person shooters just feel to clunky. Although 3rd person >>> 1st person.

Haha yeah I cop a lot of shit for not liking Uncharted 2 but I just don't get it. I wouldn't even bother playing a 3rd one. I loved Assassins Creed 2 though. Maybe I do like some 3rd person games but from the look at Transformers it won't be one of them.

Back to Red Dead Redemption.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

TF does look very much like a Gears of War but with Robots, so ultimately, its probably going to be everything you dislike about an FPS/3PS. Which is fair enough.

For those that enjoy them though, it looks very much like it will be a good example of one. And transforming looks like it brings a fairly fresh addition to the gameplay, as does the character customisation in multiplayer.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Haha Gears Of War, played it for about 10mins on PC and wanted to punch myself in the face.

Im jealous though because I love Transformers (who doesn't) so I'd love to play/enjoy this, have fun shooting the crap out of each other for me ay.

I went and brought GTA Lost and the Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony to play after RDR.

KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GTA4 is probably my least favourite game of all time, of the games that i have payed for. To this day i still havent finished it. I guess because i was expecting something as awesome as San Andreas, and it didnt really deliver imo. Did the expansions actually add any more depth to it? I never really bothered to read up on them.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.