• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

QuoteInFamous 2 picks up where the first Playstation 3 game left off, following MacGrath's loss to "The Beast."

Did i miss some DLC or something? Because i sure as shit dont remember that happening.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

im assuming between the end of the first and the start of the second the beast turns up, cole goes to try and zap him and gets torched.

CptMunta

Still playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Damn good game. Game is crack.
Great story and really dig the comic book style cut scenes. Really like how the story follows on from metal gear 3. Also full of radio cut scene content tn distract you and a nice time wasting very basic micro managment game. Not as many forced cut scenes that you have to sit through and all the filler is completely opitional.

Plays pretty well, you get semi used to using the face buttons to aim after a while and the enemies kind of mix it up a bit part way through the game.

If you've got a psp it's a must play
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

samurai black

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea, that looks fucking awesome.

Still hate the new voice though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on June 19, 2010, 03:29:04 PM
Did i miss some DLC or something? Because i sure as shit dont remember that happening.

Pretty sure I didn't scrap this mcgrath
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

maelgrim

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on July 03, 2010, 01:11:35 PM
Yea, that looks fucking awesome.

Still hate the new voice though.

Agree with both statements.
Hopefully he will grow on me, looks like i'll definitely be buying this.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

samurai black

this art for cole looks terrrrrrrible.

besides that, a buddy lent me his psp so im making my way through castlevania: sotn. just finished the first castle, making a start on the upside down one :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Cant wait for the ps3 castlevania ay. It's gonna be epic mane.

I just finished bioshock 2, that's an alright game i guess. I just don't know why they make it so incredibly hard that you constantly fucking die only to respawn , backtrack to the enemies and their health is the same as when you died fighting them. That seems pretty retarded if you ask me.

I also finished a playthrough of  Heavy Rain. The ending was an incredible twist that had me like WTF. *SpOILER** Why the fuck was that dude having blackouts and waking up with an origami in his hand? This was to make the twist better but was a fucked up coincidence if you ask me. I knew he couldn't be the killer but why the blackouts and origami? That is truely fucked up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 05, 2010, 02:53:30 PM

yeah bro, lords of shadow looks awesome.

Pjai

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 05, 2010, 02:53:30 PM

I just finished bioshock 2, that's an alright game i guess. I just don't know why they make it so incredibly hard that you constantly fucking die only to respawn , backtrack to the enemies and their health is the same as when you died fighting them. That seems pretty retarded if you ask me.

I also finished a playthrough of  Heavy Rain. The ending was an incredible twist that had me like WTF. *SpOILER** Why the fuck was that dude having blackouts and waking up with an origami in his hand? This was to make the twist better but was a fucked up coincidence if you ask me. I knew he couldn't be the killer but why the blackouts and origami? That is truely fucked up.

i wonder abt that too lol they nver explained abt the blackouts.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pjai on July 05, 2010, 04:56:17 PM
i wonder abt that too lol they nver explained abt the blackouts.
LOL i know ay. 22 endings.... One of them MUST explain the blackouts. I gave my lil cousin a turn and he got my FBI guy killed by the black dude. I was gonna kick his lil ass. He was like ' just do it again' i was like you can't do it again! He's gone.... gone for good i tell you... and it was all your fault!!!

*SPOILER*

And in my ending the Lieutenant Blake puts on the Jayden's glasses and see's his buzzy environmental office and then outta nowhere Jayden shows up! I was like whoa! He must be haunting the glasses now, buzzzzzeeeeyyy.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Pjai

yea, i got the FBI killed too by playing with the glasses too much hahaah

and i had another ending with him arriving at the last scene to bust the bad guy.

MistaTCR

JUST finished Heavy Rain. What a huge twist in the end but didn't make sense when the killer was fighting Norman and didn't look his size.
I got Norman killed by looking too much in the glasses too, what lame way for him to die. Now he haunts his glasses.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: MistaTCR on July 06, 2010, 12:32:41 AM
JUST finished Heavy Rain. What a huge twist in the end but didn't make sense when the killer was fighting Norman and didn't look his size.
I got Norman killed by looking too much in the glasses too, what lame way for him to die. Now he haunts his glasses.
Wholly fuck, you can get killed by looking in the glasses too much? WTF? When do they say that, or do they? Do just randomly keel over or something? Oh, is that what the drugs were for? Fuck i got him killed from that black dude. He threw me in the car crusher cos my lil cousin too retarded at quick commands. Then i didn't know there was a gun in the glove box untill i read on the internet after i died.