• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

i got him killed in his final search for evidence in his data base, if u muck ard and search for too long he starts bleeding out of every hole on his face lol.

redtie

Been playing fifa 10 last couple of weeks. Awesome. Any challengers?

CrazyMobius

gunsmoke

I'm still Playing KOF 98 UM still one of the best game among KOF series - Once i get more better  will jump to 2002 UM  ;D ;D ;D ;D

YIFAN: Play low tier character after so long with Alan Kururu on MVC2 yesterday did some crazy shit on Guile .

Corner trap with guile  8) :
ON da ground light punch sonic boom ( against tron[ in the meant time was Alan at the corner ) n i  dash in and normal forward jump in with HK just about tron left the ground to escape with do normal jump .

Too bad Tron got hit by my HK follow by my sonic flew behind her from the 1st placed . Then i cancel XX in to kick super it register as 3 hits an continue  :o so amazing and then opponent  land relaunch cr LK  cr HP then air combo to sommer sault .  ;D

Man !! every time u don't play this game for for ages you always pull up some crazy shit.

Marvel 4 life ........

PS who wanna give a game with KOF 98 UM i be at Yifan around 4 or 5 pm  :P

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

geneterror

Yeah saw that, psyched.

Playing Borderlands at the moment because Suzannah and I got our second PS3/TV and you can play it LAN. Good times.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck, i really need to go back and finish borderlands.

But at the moment, im having too much fun with God of War collection, which i managed to score for $25. But fuck, im probably going to have to go buy GoW3 now >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on July 25, 2010, 11:29:13 AM
But at the moment, im having too much fun with God of War collection, which i managed to score for $25

dteails.

also, good news about coles design being changed.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Scored it from a guy at work who was selling it.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i never finished BOrderlands either, and i finish every game i start. Just everytime i go up the vid shop there's a different game that i wanna get.

Bro GOW is epic frachise mane. I liked one and two better than 3. The story is somewhat fucked up to me in 3.

*SPOILER*
Can someone please explain why he's searching for pandora's box for the power to kill gods when he's killing gods left,right and center on his way to finding it? Poseidon, Guy that flies around on the chariot with fiery wheels, Hades?

Fuck and at the end when Zeus is just standing there watching him open the box going ' Don't do it Kratos, don't do it'. I was like bro if that was me i would throw a bolt at the niggas dome right quick.
*END SPOILER*
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

gunsmoke

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 25, 2010, 06:10:14 PM
playing this:

http://www.nitrome.com/games/tinycastle/

This is the best web page to play 2ds game ....

Lol have u play the balloon game (*_*) ..i forgot wits the name.....u have to press button pump the gas...so they can get to the top ....without hitting sharp object.......

That was my 1st game when i found nitrome..... ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!