• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Red Dead.

So far I really like it. Had my doubts since I'm not really into westerns so much. But I'm really into the slow pace you can choose to place the game at. Running into strangers, doing different missions , hunting and collecting bounties.

Wish I had more time to finish games these days

Started starcraft 2, mass effect 2, dead rising 2 and havent finished any of them.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

originaljulz

Quote from: CptMunta on October 21, 2010, 12:10:43 AM
Red Dead.

So far I really like it. Had my doubts since I'm not really into westerns so much. But I'm really into the slow pace you can choose to place the game at. Running into strangers, doing different missions , hunting and collecting bounties.

Wish I had more time to finish games these days

Started starcraft 2, mass effect 2, dead rising 2 and havent finished any of them.

That DLC they got for it with the zombies looks mean as.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

geneterror

Red Dead was the best game I've played in ages! Suzannah and I are looking forward to the zombie DLC.
KOW 2011

gunsmoke

I'm Still playing 98 UM........ ;D ;D ;D

Getting beta each day....surprise all the advance playa in yifan.....
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

B BOY DRAW2

SF Alpha series on my PSP...shit is epic man!
Tryna get some Rolento and Birdie skills down in case they end up in SSF4
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Chuckk

Just finished Castlevania Lords of Shadow.

Not reallly a spoiler, but the end was horrible. The game really comes right at about chapter 5-9 then falls to shit and should've ended there.
The combat is kinda shit but ok, it looks amazing, and the voice acting is good, except there is barely any dialogue which is a real pity. Story wise it's decent but would've been 100% better if it was based around SPOILER dracula being the main bad guy. oh well.

Ending movie leaves something possibly a lot more interesting than the game ready for the first DLC or the second game, but I've already returned it.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Still playing Civ 5, Alan did you end up getting your copy?

Started Playing Fallout: New Vegas as well.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Yeah I did, played through it once and didn't feel like it had the 'civ factor' to me - don't really have any desire to play it again atm. Unlike pretty much every other entry in the series. In other words, kinda disappointed with it.

I'm lvl 24 ish in Fallout NV atm, that game is a scary time waster.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

IR U IM B IL E

Red Dead is awesome. Lovin the graphics and scenery and shit.

Playing that atm and also Halo: Reach.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

samurai black

beat the shit out of no more heroes 2, so ive gone back and started up a fresh game of the first one.

might get on madworld afterwards, assuming i can be bothered dealing with the stupid QTEs.

redtie

Watched my gf play costume quest. It reminded me of earthbound, really short game but she enjoyed it quite alot hah

CrazyMobius

originaljulz

Man Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep isn't that bad eh.

I always used to be like 'Fuck Kingdom Hearts. There's a time and place for Disney, and in my games, that ain't.'
But it actually isn't too bad eh. Well, the Disney in it is still kinda lame, but if you ignore that, it would have been pretty cool.

Also I got Metro 2033 for $10 at Armageddon. Made by Russians so it's buggy as shit, but it's still fun.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

oh man, played some SHANK today,

that game is fucking badass. its like a side scrolling god of war/devil may cry game set in mexico. so damn cool.