• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

finally made it through mgs4. really enjoyed it, but i think 3 is still my favourite.

karizzma

Ya 3 is still the best. MGS4 octocamo though is pretty beast.

samurai black

i just got my kicks from poisoning starving guards in 3 haha

geneterror

GT5
GT5
GT5
When I get home from work I might play some.........................GT5!
;D
KOW 2011

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

hyper fighting arcade , hyper fighting arcade , hyper .....

rebecca is already sick of hearing doooooGETTTTTT ,  ADUCKDUCKDOOGETTTT and ARGHHHHHHHHHHYOUGETTTTTTTT hahahahha

and the elephants on dhalsim level are rediculously loud .

hows gt5 buiy the way graham , worth me getting a ps3 for ????
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

karizzma

I challenge you Graham to GT5 game.

U-man... this game is worth selling your hyper fighting cab

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ooohhh that good aye ?
might have to see if santa boss wife will hook me up for xmas methinks ........
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

geneterror

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on November 29, 2010, 10:36:11 PMhows gt5 buiy the way graham , worth me getting a ps3 for ????
Yeah bro, hard. It's a total driving sim though, no story/career mode just the same old GT mode which consists of buy car to enter event, do event, take prize money and buy new car, enter next event, rinse and repeat. The only variation is if you want to enter the Pick Up Truck race and there are none in the second hand dealers, then you just have to go and do a different race and wait for a truck to show up later.
The driving model is AWESOME, all the cars handle completely differently and even small amounts of tuning can make a big difference. Love my RX7 with street tyres and no traction control around Trial Mountain. Drift time yeaaaahhhh! Or the same car around the Tokyo night course. Or my souped up Mini Cooper around the Top Gear test track.
If you're looking for a driving "game" with "personality" don't buy GT5 but if you want a mean driving sim get GT5! You will need a wheel though, I tried it out with a controller and it's all twitchy and overly sensitive but with the Logitech wheel it's a whole different game!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro pads allgeez. Just taps it in bwoi. Or just surf the corners in the escudo like a real gee hahaha. Fuck that's where the sim will never get it ay. Why slow down when you can just surf in 6th gear without losing speed haha.

Also, trial mountain my fave map g that ones gangs. Everytime you get that map in single player it's instant win ay hahahahah. Also that fuji something one has the meannnnn fucking corner hahahhaha. You can pull over, have a phat blaze and beat off then catch up to them and overtake cos of that one corner haha.

Still haven't got this game no money and the others ruled my life. Not keen. Then again all i do these days is kill brain cells. keen.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on November 29, 2010, 01:36:18 PM
Ya 3 is still the best. MGS4 octocamo though is pretty beast.

Bro, 1 bro. It was the baddest game on ps1. Put your controller in port 2 you idiot, he reading your mind.

Nah i can't pick tbh, they were all fucking mean. But 4 didn't have any really good easter egg sort things. Like that one i mentioned above, 2's nanomachine breakdown where rose is in the shower, or 3's fast foward the ps2 clock 2 years to kill the sniper boss by old age.

Also i'm playing Black ops (beast game), Asassins creed 2 Brotherhood (pretty boring) and Disgaea: AOD ( mint game, but kinda boring).

There's some funny little shit on that DIsgaea game ay lmfao. Pretty rude for a kidz looking game. The story makes this game, the fighting and shit is pretty mediocre. I have to have breaks on this game though as i keep falling asleep playing it lol. Kinda boring actually.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

karizzma

Im selling my PS3 Black Ops. Its a good game, its just I thought I could be good on a pad... I failed. Might pick it up for PC though.

samurai black

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 02, 2010, 05:34:37 PM
or 3's fast foward the ps2 clock 2 years to kill the sniper boss by old age.

just a week is fine. but thats how little bitches kill him anyway.

real men shoot him in the head on the docks while he's in his wheelchair :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Try as you might Weazzy, Richard will out black you EVERY FUCKING TIME.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha wholly shit. It was only one week! I thought it was 2 years. I did that on my third playthrough. On my second playthrough i killed him at the docks. Fuck yer, that game was badddd.

Damn yer. I wana get COD on pc aswell. I don't even know how to use the mouse and keyboard lol.

Pinolicious

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 02, 2010, 05:34:37 PM
Bro, 1 bro. It was the baddest game on ps1. Put your controller in port 2 you idiot, he reading your mind.

gargh, I was so bad, I didn't know how to kill him with any weapons, and I didn't know that you could keep talking/codec your peeps to get some tips, so I literally spent an hour just punching and kicking and running around.  Took me almost an hour, but I beat him down with snake's fists.  CQC mother fucker!

Felt like a fool when I realised the port 2 thing, then got big headed when I realised i beat his ass down cqc styles.
<PSN> Kriselda