• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Quote from: budafist on December 04, 2010, 10:11:06 AM
The new map pack for Bad Company 2 has further handicapped my chances of ever going outside and/or being productive in anything other than furthering the cause of a fake war

They're actually pretty awesome eh?

I had to blow the dust of my BC2 when I took it off the shelf, but man those new maps are really good. Esp the one... Harvest Day? It's got like, rolling hills, and its main bit in the middle is in a valley.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

karizzma

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Her BC2 is fuckin bad game yo. I was playing it on ps3.

Bro you guys should play naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 . It's got the baddest fucking fight scenes man. Pretty easy and straight foward game, but the fight scenes are boss as. And graphics are bad as (for cartoony styles).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

yeah im keen as for ninja storm 2, loved the first one. wanna try out lars and beast with rock lee again :D

originaljulz

stereomonkey

Quote from: samurai black on December 04, 2010, 11:41:23 PM
yeah im keen as for ninja storm 2, loved the first one. wanna try out lars and beast with rock lee again :D

Game is pretty sweet.  Some moments of side quest you have to do before a main story arc but other than that pretty decent game.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

budafist

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on December 04, 2010, 09:08:35 PM
you guys playing BFBC2 on PC?

yeah Im on PC too

lagamorph

lets get nzism sqaud in effect. I'll add you Karizzma.

Julz, Harvest day is a cool map, its the autumn looking one, also heavy metal is in a valley with heaps of tanks,
real good for recon.

Do you guys get mad disconnection issues though? It takes me ages to finally get into a game. seems to be a common problem with the servers :(
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i wish you could play on mouse and keyboard on console. The only shit thing about pc is updating it. Console you never.

Bro that Ninja Storm Ultimate Ninja 2 was fucking epic man. I never knew the story ay, so i really enjoyed it, mostly for that. If you ever wanna catch up with Naruto but can't be fucked reading through the manga or watching the anime. Then just play the game like me haha.

FUck that guy with the 5 hearts is bad cunt. And Sasake's brada is fucking bad cunt too. But nine fox is beast.

I was wayyy better than i expected. I got this game for my lil cousin to play while he stay here the night. I wanted red dead zombies. But after he went to sleep. I mega playthroughed it and ended up clearing it at 7:45am. Didn't get Lars from Tekken 6 though, i had to take it back too, guttered.

I didn't even notice any sidequests lol.

ANyone played Monster Hunter freedom Unite? Just started it and so far it's pretty fucking bad yo!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Quote from: budafist on December 05, 2010, 09:40:44 AM
yeah Im on PC too

lagamorph

lets get nzism sqaud in effect. I'll add you Karizzma.

Julz, Harvest day is a cool map, its the autumn looking one, also heavy metal is in a valley with heaps of tanks,
real good for recon.

Do you guys get mad disconnection issues though? It takes me ages to finally get into a game. seems to be a common problem with the servers :(

Ah yes. I like both of those. Harvest Day is the one with a Apache and Blackhawk for US, and Havoc and Hind for RU? I like that one, cos I'm a pretty good pilot, IMO.

Well no, I have good days and bad days, but before I stopped I was pretty legit.

I 1v2'd the RU choppers, and took out the Havoc and Hind in my Apache, with no co-gunner, the first time I hopped in it after the update. Felt good man.

I have the gayest server problems. I can connect to whatever, but then play for like 5 minutes, and then drop. Then if I join again I play with no problems.

karizzma

Added both of you guys. have to sort some time to jump on.

originaljulz

As usual, BC2 is being shit and I'm not getting any friends requests.

Whats your ID?

originaljulz

K managed to add lagamorph.

Lol I joined your game, but you left pretty soon. It was harvest day.

I got in the apache, and I must have killed like 6 hinds and havoks in the same apache.

budafist

oh really? damn. If its the game Im thinking of, I was on my way to Ace Pin number 6.
I was just whoring out the AA gun racked up an 18 kill streak. each kill scored me about 250 points (vehicle damage etc)
Unitill they put a Tank,Engineer and sniper on the hill to make sure I never got back on the damn thing
Pilots hate me ;]
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

karizzma

Ya I played a game last night with lagamorph as well. Im so scrub at this game lol