• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Finally got the English PS1 version of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Tis cool.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: samurai black on December 18, 2010, 10:52:25 PM
after playing 4, im on this mgs kick.

went back and played the first one last week, and played through 2 again earlier this week. didnt really appreciate the game as much when i first played it, so im glad i went through again. actually much cooler and more fun that i remembered. now im off to poison guards and eat every living creature i find in 3 :D

also playing a bit of phantom hourglass on the side

What a thrill
Eat Taro and Mudcrabs through the night
What a thrill
Your mother is cooler than you
Not a fear in my heart
Team Niue supreme

I taunt and backthrow cause I'm black and fuck you [Team Niue]
My Gouken OCV you to hell
Mum! Why can't I ever compare to you [Team Niue]
I'm still in a dream
UMEHALA
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

redtie

I feel like some taro and mudcrabs now. Playing bioshock courtesy of scribble. Not bad bro pretty mean.

Phantom hourglass is mean bro, but the spirit tracks or whatever is shit.

samurai black

Quote from: redtie on December 20, 2010, 04:42:19 PM
Phantom hourglass is mean bro, but the spirit tracks or whatever is shit.

aww bolo, was planning on playing that one after phantom hourglass

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

hmmmmm I'm a die hard halo player but lately I've been thinking about trying out call of duty black ops.......anyone played this yet? weezy?...

also i wanted to look into the latest medal of honor game, read a few good reviews on it so far
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

massi4h

I hired it out for a day, was pretty fun. Connections were good with heaps of people playing though pretty much gotta grind heaps before you have any decent weapons. AK47 is like 10x better than anything else and you gotta get rank 50 to get it iirc. Gonna get it on PC most likely though.

originaljulz

Carl on Duty: Black Cops.

Lol I'm a pretty big war shooter fan. I'd say it's at best on the same level as MW2 was. Has a few up sides which sorted out the massive problems that MW2 had, but it has a whole lot of new ones which just make the game unbearable.

AKs-74u? Prepare to die to this 10x more than any other gun. Super haxor specs, and early unlock means you pretty much just die to this and nothing else. If not that, then it's the Famas, which is the other noob gun (good specs, AND early unlock.) TBH, I preferred dying to the Scar and ACR a lot more than those two fucking guns. And the ACR had 100% accuracy. No shit. (Recoil and bounce settled before the next shot left the gun. Full auto can outsnipe snipers.)  At least IRL, the Scar-H and ACR will fucking roll you.

What else... Yeah they were using "guns will no longer be unbalanced, and there will be no 'good' guns and 'bad' guns, just different guns" as one of their pitches. Bull fucking shit.

Umm... Ded servers are better than hosting and IWnet matchmaking IMO, but no party making means MP with friends is fucking horrible. Latest patch at least introduced the option of server admins allowing team swap but before that it was just random draw as to what team you and your friends were put into every round.

Somewhat fixed now, but early coding errors made the game so laggy, it was like playing CoD: Slideshow.

That's all I can think of now. Basically, it's got an ok campaign, but it didn't feel as satisfying as MW2's. The extras is where it shines, as I pretty much keep the game installed for Zombies. Dead Ops Arcade is fun too. The MP is ok, but it def sucks if you wanna play with friends. And IMO, not as well made and polished as much as MW2's; as broken and unbalanced the guns were.

Don't get MoH. It is really, really, really shit. Made by Dice, who I usually like, but it feels and plays like a shitty half made version of a Battlefield game.

Just get Bad Company 2 lol. A few connection errors which I have nfi how to fix, though I know it's possible. But apart from that, I find its the most enjoyable to play.

If you don't trust me, I know there's an IGN video on Youtube that compares all three, and pretty much says what I just said kinda.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Barnstorm

Just so you know heres the the guns actual data

And any other info you may want http://denkirson.xanga.com/735016527/black-ops/

Wicked i dont know if you will like this compared to halo worth a try tho

originaljulz

Had the biggest mind fuck of my life just before, when I found the Frozen Throne installed on my PC, despite never owning it, as well as the fact that I don't remember ever installing it onto my PC. Playing through the Nightelf campaign, major nostalgia. As well as that, playing through Crysis and Crysis Warhead, since I never got to play through that when I was 16.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

amendonz

bought the orange box last night since i never got to finish hl2.

awesome as.

first time playing portal as well, great game.

karizzma

Playing Battle Field Bad Company 2 Vietnam.

Im finding this version much better then the original and watching people running around screaming as they burn is awesome!!!

gunsmoke

Playing Super Mario on  WII OMG....amazing game... 4 player ...special tech combo to clock the game ;D ;D ;D ;D

Brilliant all Super mario game...THUMb UP....... ::) ::) ::) ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

Quote from: gunsmoke on December 26, 2010, 08:28:00 AM
Playing Super Mario on  WII OMG....amazing game... 4 player ...special tech combo to clock the game ;D ;D ;D ;D

Brilliant all Super mario game...THUMb UP....... ::) ::) ::) ::)
i thought you sold your wii.

get another one?

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on December 26, 2010, 09:43:37 AM
i thought you sold your wii.

get another one?

No  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I play at my friend house at Christmas eve they have 4 controller

Damn I miss my WII now :-[
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!