• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

hah.

finally finished phantom hourglass after taking my time with it. pretty rad.

cbf getting everything tho. off to make an awesome all fire type team with all fire moves in pokemon pearl

Nick4now

After Richard's talk of playing MGS I got out MGS4 to try it out too  ;D

Haven't played MGS2 or 3 though. Should I've played them first?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

samurai black

yeah. you shouldve played 2 first. you gotta play 2 at least for the story to make any sort of sense.

otherwise its all gibberish.

3 is a prequel to the series.

Nick4now

Damn, I don't even have a PS2 anymore lol I think I'm gonna just go and read up spoilers on the net somewhere... Something I usually don't do. I don't even really remember what happened in MGS1 and I clocked that 3 times straight to get that armour and infinite bullets lol

originaljulz

Don't forget stealth lol.

And yeah, magic bandanna gives you magic infinite ammunition.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Nick4now

Yeah when I said armour I meant stealth lol I just remember being pissed off at myself for not cheating. I should've check what unlocks what so that I got the stealth first instead of the damn bandana haha

Of course I still haven't learnt my lesson because I didn't get the ending I would've wanted in GTAIV either  >:(

Quote from: GTAIV SpoilerI didn't care about the bitch at all so I listened to my cousin... who ends up getting killed. Should've listen to the bitch so that she got killed instead  hahaha

originaljulz

So now that I have a PS3 I needa get games which I can play on it besides BB. All the stuff I could never play because it wasn't on PC.

I think the two that I wanna play right now are Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Red Dead Redemption.

Wanna lend me RDR when I come over Thurs, Graeme? ;D
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

amendonz

i'm thinking about getting a ps3 for uncharted series...

samurai black

uncharted is awesome.

and uncharted 2 has multiplayer so there's still fun to be had once youve thrashed the shit outta the single player.

gunsmoke

Punish KOF 13 Raiden ( Drop kick and jab x 2 ) semi infinite on Zeus Friend (*_*) forgot his name Takuma/ Benimaru/ Terry

Damn Raiden Drop kick jab too much damage . One way free ticket to victory on each player .  ;D 8)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

bought cod black ops today, it's the first ever COD game I've ever played and im really enjoying the campaign, quite fkn epic :)

had a few games on multiplayer and the campers are already getting on my nerves >:( but i guess that's my fault for trying to rambo my way around the map (halo habit)

what are some tips (weapon wise) that the cod players here can give me? like which ones should i start off with? and whats this perk thingy i keep hearing about?

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

massi4h

Perks are faggoty things that make the game more casual. But yeah you can get stuff like second chance which means if you get killed (by like a non-headshot or something) you go into a lying down stance and pull out your pistol. Definitely one of the better ones, you get 3 perks, 1 from each category. M16 is probably a real good primary to start with, I used that all the way up until I unlocked the AK74U which I prefer to use in slightly smaller maps. As you level up you unlock stuff like "Create a Class" where you get to customise everything, that's like level 5 or something. I prefer playing games with HardCore on which means there's no HUD and everyone dies in like a shot or 2, kinda like SWAT. Once you get higher levels you can join games with perks disabled and other things like that.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: massi4h on December 31, 2010, 01:04:14 PM
Perks are faggoty things that make the game more casual. But yeah you can get stuff like second chance which means if you get killed (by like a non-headshot or something) you go into a lying down stance and pull out your pistol. Definitely one of the better ones, you get 3 perks, 1 from each category. M16 is probably a real good primary to start with, I used that all the way up until I unlocked the AK74U which I prefer to use in slightly smaller maps. As you level up you unlock stuff like "Create a Class" where you get to customise everything, that's like level 5 or something. I prefer playing games with HardCore on which means there's no HUD and everyone dies in like a shot or 2, kinda like SWAT. Once you get higher levels you can join games with perks disabled and other things like that.

oh true at the perks info, so i'm guessing the higher the level you are, the more better perks you unlock or something?.....i'll make the switch to m16 then see how that goes. I've been using the assault so far.
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Second chance is the girliest perk of all time. Harden the fuck up and die like you deserve. CoD scrub.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Perks are faggoty in general so what's difference. People got perks to get helicopters and shit faster which is dumb. And nah I'll beast you at CoD, been playing since CoD1, which 1 and 2 were by far the best.
And you don't unlock more perks, you buy the perks and they have special missions to upgrade them.