• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: massi4h on December 31, 2010, 01:40:02 PM
Perks are faggoty in general so what's difference. People got perks to get helicopters and shit faster which is dumb. And nah I'll beast you at CoD, been playing since CoD1, which 1 and 2 were by far the best.
And you don't unlock more perks, you buy the perks and they have special missions to upgrade them.

I was just saying this morning that CoD 2 was the best entry in that entire series by far - although I did miss clobbering people with grenades ala CoD 1
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

originaljulz

Perks are all good. They give an extra dimension to play with. When you feel like sprinting around and being the fastest dude on the map, lightweight, steady aim, marathon and away you go. That's the way I like playing, personally. It's actually pretty good in CoD. If you like it WICK3D, I say go for it.

If you wana be tank, you can etc etc.

Lol also Mason, second chance is the gayest of the gayest perks ever. SO faggy when you shoot someone with your shotgun, and they second chance you because you either don't have enough shells, or because you have to pump.

And when you get second chance pro, you have to rely on your fucking team mates to pick you back up. I always do it, but I always see people lying there for ages, because the team CBF to get them back up again.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

LN

From a competitive standpoint perks are stupid pieces of shit, that's why promod was developed.

CoD4 and CoD1 had beastly campaigns. MW2, WaW etc, not so much.
There is no knowledge that is not power

karizzma

Drop CoD for Battlefield Bad Company 2.

or play CS

Nick4now

I'm not much of a FPS gamer but let me get this straight: COD4 = MW1? does that mean MW2 = COD5?

Oh yeah that reminds me, sorry Jay that was me playing Halo with you some time last week under Redtie's account. Obviously I'm total noob at that game and I think I only got 1 kill... Yay me  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

LN

Quote from: Nick4now on December 31, 2010, 02:09:41 PM
I'm not much of a FPS gamer but let me get this straight: COD4 = MW1? does that mean MW2 = COD5?

Correct on 1, incorrect on 2 :)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME

Actually, I highly recommend all of his videos.

This one about Second chance is particularly informative.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

ELPRESADOR!!!!!!!!

His commentary for ONLYUSEmeBlades was fucking awesome.  He gets you so hyped into wanting to play FPS games to straight up beastifying
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

LN

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: originaljulz on December 31, 2010, 01:58:53 PM
Perks are all good. They give an extra dimension to play with. When you feel like sprinting around and being the fastest dude on the map, lightweight, steady aim, marathon and away you go. That's the way I like playing, personally. It's actually pretty good in CoD. If you like it WICK3D, I say go for it.

If you wana be tank, you can etc etc.

Lol also Mason, second chance is the gayest of the gayest perks ever. SO faggy when you shoot someone with your shotgun, and they second chance you because you either don't have enough shells, or because you have to pump.

And when you get second chance pro, you have to rely on your fucking team mates to pick you back up. I always do it, but I always see people lying there for ages, because the team CBF to get them back up again.

yeah bro i'm enjoying the perks thingy, i use ghost, steady aim and hacker and i start ripping shit up ;D i'm loving this game more as im getting the hang of how it's played, so far for me it's more about map control/awareness using the environment to your advantage than the run n gun/I'll out BR you style that i'm use to in halo.

i equip myself with the m16 with the red aim thingy and i use it like the halo BR. i'm taking peoples faces ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Nick4now on December 31, 2010, 02:09:41 PM

Oh yeah that reminds me, sorry Jay that was me playing Halo with you some time last week under Redtie's account. Obviously I'm total noob at that game and I think I only got 1 kill... Yay me  ;D

oh was it you bro? the man, you should've kept playing with us, i don't mind the carrying hahahaha
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

massi4h

MW2 is CoD6, cause WaW was 5. So they are up to 7 now, but as if CoD3 counted, it wasn't even on PC.

Nick4now

Lol I didn't even know that there was a COD game in between MW1 and MW2. I was just thinking "If it weren't for Street Fighter I would've thought that this is just fucked up and confusing" lol

Quote from: [FB] WICK3D WAYZ on December 31, 2010, 08:00:51 PM
oh was it you bro? the man, you should've kept playing with us, i don't mind the carrying hahahaha

Hahaha I would've but I was losing all of Redtie's points  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

massi4h

Yeah World at War which was a failed attempt to have CoD2 styles iirc. People just play it for the zombies or something like that.

redtie

I you don't like perks you can always play classic mode. No perks no killstreaks no attachments.

And yes. Black ops is good. Just alternate between Zombies and Team Deathmatch.