• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

Rorooze

karizzma, if you have red dead redemption on xbox360 ill swap you for fallout new vegas for a month or something so you can have a blast? I'd be keen to try red dead.

originaljulz

So I just finished Assassin's Creed II's main story... (Working on finding glyphs and seals for Altair's armour)

SPOILER ALERT:

What the fuck? Aliens? Ancient civilisations that had future technology? Wutttt?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea. I like the whole global conspiracy storyline, and the whole ancient civilisation thing makes it really interesting (imo), but yea its a bit weird. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the story when i get through brotherhood.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

SSF4 while waiting for someone to jump on BB:CS :(

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

gunsmoke

Yupe im playing BB:CS but my connection supa slow.... :'(lameee..
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 03, 2011, 11:41:58 PM
Yea. I like the whole global conspiracy storyline, and the whole ancient civilisation thing makes it really interesting (imo), but yea its a bit weird. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the story when i get through brotherhood.

haha, i heard the ending just trolls you and infuriates the fanbase with more questions and no closure.

also redtie, ive already done one stink passenger run on the train, but it wasnt bad. its the evil trains that bug me the most

geneterror

Quote from: samurai black on January 04, 2011, 10:21:50 AM
haha, i heard the ending just trolls you and infuriates the fanbase with more questions and no closure.
Whatever those people are just pissed off because they're not smart enough to follow the plot so they slam it, it makes them feel stupider than they probably already are. One of the better plots in modern videogames :-*.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on January 04, 2011, 10:52:21 AM
Whatever those people are just pissed off because they're not smart enough to follow the plot so they slam it, it makes them feel stupider than they probably already are. One of the better plots in modern videogames :-*.

I'm not smart enough and i loved it. ALthough i can't remember wtf happened. I always forget the ending to games. I'm pretty good with movies though.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

originaljulz

Quote from: geneterror on January 04, 2011, 10:52:21 AM

Fuckin eh. I love shit like this. Occult stuff, things to do with the bible, templars, illuminati. One of the things I thought while playing through the Assassin's Creed games was 'fuck this is an original story line.'

Where the fuck did that future technology old civilisation thing at the end of AC2 come from though? Jesus.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Wtf did you think the apple was? An ACTUAL magic apple?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer don't they say something about it at the start. To let you know that your in that machine. Nah fuck it i don't know shit i played this blazed az fuck.

Thank god i have the trophy to prove i clocked it. Mostly to my self too (whoa when did i play that game?).

samurai black

Quote from: originaljulz on January 05, 2011, 03:47:45 AM
Where the fuck did that future technology old civilisation thing at the end of AC2 come from though? Jesus.

makes a little bit more sense once you find all the glyphs. just a little.

originaljulz

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 05, 2011, 04:08:59 AM
Wtf did you think the apple was? An ACTUAL magic apple?

Because when I think about adam and eve, old roman gods and religion and shit from the 1400's my mind automatically goes to robots, space ships and lasers.

samurai black

oh so the animus is believable, but the apple is a stretch :P

also redtie, youre still a liar. im nearly done with spirit tracks afaik, and i still like it. the train is heaps better than the boat in phantom hourglass.