• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Quote from: samurai black on January 05, 2011, 06:12:50 PM
oh so the animus is believable, but the apple is a stretch :P

As well as the fact that this is a fictional game kinda renders arguing about it pretty moot.

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

hey man, you started it.

anyways, was talking about san andreas with the boys earlier in the week over some beers, which got me in the mood to dig out my copy.

game has not aged well at all, but the characters are still awesome  :) just finished doing all the tags, now about to rull up on some balla dope pushers :D

amendonz

i jammed san andreas the other day for the first time in ages, actually thought it stood up alright, personally i would have prefer  a gta:sa2 for gta4 anyday, i mean, a serbian taxi driver? who the fuck wants to be that?

originaljulz

I never said either was a bad idea, I said "where the fuck did that future technology shit come from."

samurai black

fuck supply lines in san andreas.

how the fuck did i beast this shit when i was younger :/

CptMunta

Just finished Enslaved.

Great game with zero re-playability. Most definitely worth a rental, stunning graphics and ok combat minus the clunky ass shooting. The characterization is superb. Really nice pacing and set pieces.

Got a free Assassin's Creed brotherhood. Never finished AC2 though, hear brotherhood is quite a bit better though.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

geneterror

AC2 was awesome! Want to get AC:Brotherhood but there are so many games coming out, I want to get LBP2 and MvC3 as well.
KOW 2011

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

Nick4now

Quote from: geneterror on January 18, 2011, 12:53:11 PM
AC2 was awesome! Want to get AC:Brotherhood but there are so many games coming out, I want to get LBP2 and MvC3 as well.

How awesome is AC2? tbh I got bored of AC1 pretty fast  :-\

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

AC1 was pretty repetitive, but it had a good story.

AC2 was fucking amazing by comparison in terms of gameplay. And it expanded with an even BETTER story.

Brotherhood could have just been attatched to AC2 in terms of story, but there are a few extra gameplay elements in there which make it a nice addition.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro AC2 is awesome. I got sick of AC brother hood and took it back to the vid store half complete. Only done this with one other game since my ps3. And it was dead rising 2.

AC2 is freaking mint though. It looked pretty mediocre but i was even surpised my self that i really liked it ay haah.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Assassin's Creed 1 had a pretty awesome story I reckon. The whole parallel storyline with Desmond and Altiar blew my mind. Before I started playing I didn't know it had the present day aspect to it. Shit the gameplay got old though.

AC2 is pretty good, I needa give you back your copy, Graeme :D Shot for letting me borrow it btw. I'll get that back to you with RDR next time I see you. I still stand by my "where the fuck did the whole futuristic alien gods from the past thing come from" though. Not that it's a bad thing, just random as shit.

Wanting AC:Brotherhood but like Graeme, too many things to play.

samurai black

finally finished spirit tracks.

liked it much more than phantom hourglass.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

What's that Zelda? Man i haven't played Zelda since Ocarina of time. Is that the best one? Cos i loved the shit outta that game. Ohh man i loved that game so much.

Not enough to fork out for a wii though.

Does he ever grow up in other games?

And they should make more games where you start as a kid and end up getting older. But make it more than just two transformations. I know. I'm a fuckin genius!

I should really be making games. I have the best ideas.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Quote from: samurai black on January 18, 2011, 11:30:57 PM
finally finished spirit tracks.

liked it much more than phantom hourglass.
Broooo, we gonna have to have words ;)
KOW 2011