• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on January 19, 2011, 04:55:15 PM
Goldeneye>OOT>Perfect Dark

I remember trying to unlock all the cheats for Goldeneye. The 2nd stage Facility I think it was, was my proudest moment. Complete the level on hardest in under 2 mins or something.

that was so hard. i spent hours trying to do the perfect run. eventually got it. I don't think I played the game much after that. don't know why everyone rates perfect dark, that game was balls.

samurai black

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on January 19, 2011, 04:55:15 PM
Goldeneye>OOT>Perfect Dark

I remember trying to unlock all the cheats for Goldeneye. The 2nd stage Facility I think it was, was my proudest moment. Complete the level on hardest in under 2 mins or something.

fuck yes, invincibilty was a bitch to get. you had to know what guards to kill, and doak had to be in the right place, running diagonnaly to move quicker and detonating the remote mines in mid air.

and when i finally unlocked it my dad kicks me off the n64 so he can use the cheat haha

Quote from: Rorooze on January 19, 2011, 05:07:02 PMdon't know why everyone rates perfect dark, that game was balls.

terrible. you used to be cool rory.

amendonz

Also don't understand the PD hate. Shit was near perfect Imo

massi4h

Pokemon Snap! I would hire that out now and then and clock it in a couple hours. Still have memories in my head of what to do to see all the hidden pokemon like the legendary birds and pikachu rolling on an electrode and charizard coming outta the lava.

PD was awesome when I played it, I already owned Goldeneye so that one was a hire. Buying the port on xbox 360 was quite disappointing imo. Wave Racer was the shit and Cruisin' USA was such a good racing game. I memorised the code to get the police car which was so fast and ever since I was young my dream car has been a police car cause it's the fastest lol.

Did anyone play the Tarzan game? Tree surfing was one of the funnest things I ever did in a game.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yes Pokemon snap. I can't remember how to get those things. But i remember doing them hahaha. You gotta throw apples and shit ay lol. What about the game where you could use your pokemon from gameboy and battle. fuck that was awesome as.

I loved PD. I though that game was teh fucking shit. mean as Xray gun was awesome. And that UZi gun you could chuck on the wall. Wait, that mighta been goldeneye...... Can't remember. But i loved that game. I rented it all the fucking time with my cousin. I couldn't afford to buy games.

Yer g tarzan game was mint. But not as mint as the Jurrasic Park game. was cool as being T rex and shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

amendonz

Finally cracking the 1080 in 1080 snowboarding was one of my proudest moments as a kid haha

LN

Quote from: amendonz on January 20, 2011, 07:47:13 AM
Finally cracking the 1080 in 1080 snowboarding was one of my proudest moments as a kid haha

I found a spot at the bottom of the standard course where I could pull off a standing 1080. Just jump straight up and did it.

My math teacher called me a liar.
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lol panda boarder and his ability to do backflips on straight, flat areas.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

amendonz

Yeah my older brothers mate could do the standing 1080 I was in awe of that shit.

Barnstorm

Oh man we bringing up N64

That console was so awesome, I was like the only one who had it and everyone else had a ps1. I also remember goldeneye being the best game i have ever purchased played that for about a year just to get all the cheats hardest for me i think was the control room fucking natalya always dying.

I owned banjo kazooie and always wanted to play banjo tooie but never got the chance since none of the video stores had it. The other games that i played the shit out of were the wrestling games like wcw vs nwo revenge they were so beastly, had a jam on one recently and it has not aged well.

I also used to think diddy kong racing was better than mario kart
Super mario 64 is still one of the best games ever made dont know whats wrong with you mason, i love seeing how fast i can complete it in using the rabbit glitch and the long jump glitch to go up the never ending stair case

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: Barnstorm on January 20, 2011, 12:44:09 PM
wcw vs nwo revenge

haha jammed the shit out of this back in the day, strong grapple then wiggle the joystick. too much
pringles

amendonz

My workmate's currently training for a tetrisphere work record attempt, like filmed for twin galaxies and shit. Sure it's a game no one plays but a legit world record would be awesome

samurai black

one of my favourite n64 games is definitely lylat wars.

so beast.

redtie

Remember that bumble bee game? Buck bumble or something. That was the shit. Snowboard Kids > 1080.

CruisnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNnn the world

amendonz

Yeah I was into snowboard kids to.  Just heard oot is getting remade for 3ds and a few other n64  titles