• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

its unconcievable that any of you are playing anything else at the moment other than mvc3
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

originaljulz

About to pop Killzone 3 in. Will let you know how it goes. If I remember.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

originaljulz

Lol KZ3 is pretty fun. Single player gets a bit tiresome in parts. And whenever a vehicle/jetpack/walker etc part comes up, I'm just like "let me walk around and shoot shit already."

Multiplayer is actually quite fun. I swear though, console (shooters) players are just fucking stupider than PC shooter players. From my very first game, (right up till about the 10th or so when I stopped for the night) I kept coming top in team, and pretty much winning the game for the team. I think in my stats I've got almost a 3:1 kill/death ratio.

That being said, I was using the infiltrator class. Imagine the spy from TF2, but with a shotgun that will actually ravage people and not a shitty pistol. People can see through your disguise up close though, so it's not as good as the spys; but when you melee your disguise doesn't go away.

Nick4now

After delays from the recent Earthquake and of course Marvel I've finally sat down and finished FFXIII lol I'm now grinding for more CP by killing Adamantoise and Adamantortoise but the fuckers won't reward me Trapezohedrons  >:(

Also for the Treasure Hunter trophy, do I have to presently have all weapons and accessories? Ie I can't sell/dismantle a weapon/accessory that is unobtainable later in the game?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

originaljulz

Nah you just need to have had all the accessories before.

samurai black

went back to order of ecclesia.

i will not be defeated by a shitty crab boss.

massi4h

Currently addicted to osu! http://osu.ppy.sh/

It's EBA for the PC, though it's 100x harder with the mouse. Makes me want a tablet. Gotta jailbreak my ipod touch now if I wanna play it on that as well :/

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: originaljulz on March 06, 2011, 06:44:44 PM
Nah you just need to have had all the accessories before.

Wow, are you serious I wish I knew that. I actually back tracked 40-50 or so hours because I sold a Fire Charm(I dont even remember selling it lol). Funny thing is it worked out to be a good thing since I was able to farm gil using the sacrifice method(which could only be efficiently done before you beat the game)
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

originaljulz

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on March 09, 2011, 09:50:50 AM
Wow, are you serious I wish I knew that. I actually back tracked 40-50 or so hours because I sold a Fire Charm(I dont even remember selling it lol). Funny thing is it worked out to be a good thing since I was able to farm gil using the sacrifice method(which could only be efficiently done before you beat the game)

Lol aw man owned. 40-50 hours you'll never get back. Blame Square Enix.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

scribble

Quote from: [FB] WICK3D WAYZ on March 11, 2011, 01:25:58 AM
anyone played dragon age 2 yet?

Not yet, but I got mine ordered. Thought the first one was dope, so I have pretty high hopes.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

samurai black

samurai black

holy fuck, there s a black person in a pokemon game for once :O

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.