• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Nick4now

Quote from: samurai black on March 27, 2011, 11:53:02 PM
i think it looks pretty cool. better than dragonite at least :D

Hahaha I was about to ask what's it called but I got the answer by quoting you lol Dragonite is a pretty badass name but Hydreigon sounds pretty cool too.

Quote from: massi4h on March 28, 2011, 01:14:28 AM
I still can't get over:

I seriously didn't think that was an acutal pokemon. One of the first pokemon to be created by an American... I like how creative he is  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

originaljulz

Seriously, all the new Pokemon are just shit. Like, blanket statement, they're shit. And this isn't even being all "leik omg only the first 150 were the coolest."

Because it's not. I can handle the second 150. But what the fuck. The first ones had themes and made sense. This is a rat that shoots lightning out of it's cheeks. This is an otter thing that when it gets an oyster clamped to its tail it turns into something else. These legendary birds all have elements.

They ran out of sensical ideas years ago. It's not even like, themed. They're just fucked up looking mutants.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

Second 100 Julian, geez... (But first 151 anyway.)

Tbh most of the new pokemon look dumber than bidoof and I never thought that would happen. Didn't they add 160 something as well this generation, making it the most they've ever added?

samurai black

you dont even know what youre talking about julz. look at this motherfucker

HoneyBadger

Yeah, gen 5 has some awesome ones and some shit ones. Look at niggas like pineco and luvdisc. This gen has its fair share of awesome pokes and shit pokes just like all the other gens.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

karizzma

I'm actually really enjoying this gen of Pokemon. Cant even really name why but I haven't had this amount of fun playing Pokemon since original Gold/Silver.

massi4h

Did you play HG/SS. Cause I actually really enjoyed playing through that. Nostalgia + little extras added in from recent games and then when you complete pretty much everything you unlock the original BGM for all the towns. So epic going to Indigo Plateau with the oldschool music.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Bouffalant is fucking awesome. That thing is like the RICHARD UMEHALA of pokemon. My only regret is that its not the evolved form of Tauros.

And Emboar rapes your face off. I think the other two starters blow ass though.

All generations have had shitters and winners. Can't argue with Gen 1 being the best, but i found Gen 2 was pretty fucking boring in terms of pokemon design, but had by far the best world. Gen 3 I wasnt a super fan of. What the FUCK Blaziken? God that pokemon is gay. Gen 4 they started getting better, and I think Gen 5 is better again. In terms of general design and in terms of the actual game world. That ice cream pokemon is pretty retarded though. And on paper, so is chandelure (its a chandelier wtf?) but at least chandelure looks like a badass nightmare before christmas cast off.

I still think you kungs need to come and have beast as pokemon battles with me and smoof in pokemon online. Smash you fags with exeggutor.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Yeah I played a bit on Pokemon Online when it came out in Japan, but since there were no tiers yet, just played Dream World Ubers. OMG that fucking shandelier or whatever with ghost tag is so dumb. Maybe I'll get back into it... Though I heard gen 3 was getting popular again, which imo was by far the best competitive metagame, wish I could find where I put my teams.

samurai black

gen 2 was tops, cause it gave us typhlosion and mother fucking heracross.

oh and thats when we got dark and steel types too didnt we? no other new types since.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea Gen 2 brought some mean shit. SCIZORRRR. But in general things were pretty meh in terms of the new pokemon. I honestly would like to see them bring back all the different pokeballs that work better on certain types etc.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

they do, dive balls and shit.

unless you mean the thing that gen 2 had, was with the weird acorns or something and you gave it to the artisan guy to make some new ones.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on March 28, 2011, 11:59:05 AM
Bouffalant is fucking awesome. That thing is like the RICHARD UMEHALA of pokemon. My only regret is that its not the evolved form of Tauros.

I still think you kungs need to come and have beast as pokemon battles with me and smoof in pokemon online. Smash you fags with exeggutor.
[/quote

Yea keen

Might have to go BW styles and make a trick room team for bouffalant
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yay finished crysis 2 , now back to mvc3  8)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "