• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filter

Quote from: samurai black on April 06, 2011, 04:59:52 PM
megaman zx advent was uber meh.

now being shit at elite beat agents

A lot of people really like elite beat agents but I couldn't get into it coz the music was so fucking shit.
have you tried Rhythm Heaven? it's great. the one on GBA is even better tho.

massi4h

How dare you. EBA music was epic. I full comboed every song on every difficulty on that game.

But yeah there is Osu! for PC, which is EBA engine on PC with thousands of custom songs made. Though it's hard to play with a mouse. I might jailbreak my ipod touch for the iphone version though.

samurai black

yeah i prefer EBA. it has queen and earth, wind and fire. that rhythm heaven game just looks more like warioware mini games to me.

Nick4now

Are you ready? 3 2 1 GO!

Well you're walkinnatalknnamovinnagroovinnahipnnahopnamasonisakungnthosearebodsare being baaaad  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Filter

yeah it's made by the same team that did warioware.

It doesn't have any songs that are as epic as Sk8er Boi, YMCA, Material girl or the unlockable 'Believe' by Cher tho.

massi4h

You're the meaning in my life, you're the inspiraaaaaation! But her daddy died, that song is so sad...

Also last 2 songs are good.

Elixir

So yeah I'm done with Castlevania HD

still need some souls for soma, eh whatever.

I tried to go back to Hokuto Musou but it's really slow, don't know if I'll bother.

Filter

samurai black

been ages since ive played a sonic game, so im giving sonic colours on the DS a go.

samurai black

ive always thought that handheld versions of multiplatform games are shitty and a waste of time.

but the spider-man game, shattered dimensions is fucking beast.

stereomonkey

Playing Yakuza 4 having never playing the other 3.

Ummm, yeah.  Boring and annoying beep noise when people speak to you in text form is driving me insane!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

redtie

Fight night: Champions + drinks = good times

Really cool game, liked the way how the counter punching works. If you get a really good read you can KO with one punch. See a few times that the first punch thrown ends the fight. Also, they simplified the punch controls. No more qcf on the right stick to do certain punches. I think its like 16 different angles on the right stick that give you 16 different punches.

CptMunta

Game Dev Story on iPod. My online rpg "bandwidth bastard" for the Gamebox sold 7 million copies. Just released my console the "Damagaaar AWE" is doing really well. Game is drugs!

Also PAC Man Championship Edition DX that game is fucking awesome!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Gino