• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Yeah imagine if SF gave you a "selection" of characters and your selection was AE Honda, Dan and Ryu while the other guys had Team Hong Kong. So yeah, DotA is still probably the best in terms of balance and hero versatility, but more NZism members play HoN.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Pinolicious

Installed LoL, I'll be willing to try it out with Lenny & Fon some time
<PSN> Kriselda

nztauranga

Quote from: HoneyBadger on April 28, 2011, 09:30:30 AM
Yeah imagine if SF gave you a "selection" of characters and your selection was AE Honda, Dan and Ryu while the other guys had Team Hong Kong. So yeah, DotA is still probably the best in terms of balance and hero versatility, but more NZism members play HoN.
dota rocks! Addictive game, can relax and intensify with this game. When i first played dota , it løoked complicated but forced myself to play it for two months then it grew on me. Riki my fav lol noob player i knw, but i love invisibility characters .hon looks mean. Mayb lata coz our rhino size flatm8 spilt drink over laptop. Grrr..
-work to live not live to work-><>

karizzma

Quote from: Pinolicious on April 28, 2011, 09:47:40 AM
Installed LoL, I'll be willing to try it out with Lenny & Fon some time
Add me on LoL bro: karizzma. I jump on every once and a while.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I like the visual STYLE of LoL, but the UI seems cluttered, and the way things actually display on screen is messy. Thats my only gripe really. The game is just really hard to look at imo. Might give it a try though. Realistically, when DOTA 2 comes out, everyone is going to switch to that anyway.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

I agree Birry Wong the UI is not near as good as HoN. Btw also still playing through MGS4 Big Boss Extreme (No alerts or kills), Red Dead redemption again and MK9

Filter

What the hell are you guys talking about?

redtie

Pinolicious

3 games of LoL.  First game, I rocked but we lost.  Second game, I rocked and we win!!!  3rd game, I rocked, and we lost, and now the game is boring
<PSN> Kriselda

originaljulz

God, I hate DoTA, LoL, AND HoN. All those types of games.

I will never forgive DoTA for taking away all the players for Footmen Frenzy. THAT game was fucking fun.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Pinolicious

But neither dota nor footmen frenzy were games, they were just mods!  Not even that, custom maps!
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

O.o DotA was popular even in RoC... Footies just got more and more stupid and people started to realise what a broken custom it was.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Yeah it was dumb, but I had some fun with it. Never got into dota or those other games. I do remember making some dude rage quit at giga on an overnighter at 2am the first time I played dota. He basically wanted to take all 5 of us on (only 2 knew how to play) but we did random teams and the 3 of us who didn't know how to play got on the other team and somehow beat him.

After that he was like "oh ok I'll play something else now. Ummmm, na I'll just go home." And he left.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Pinolicious on April 29, 2011, 12:20:31 AM
3 games of LoL.  First game, I rocked but we lost.  Second game, I rocked and we win!!!  3rd game, I rocked, and we lost, and now the game is boring

Farming jungle and not coming to teamfights =/= rocking.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Bro nothing beats the 5 man gank on bottom lane at the start :D. NIUE CUUUNTS!!
pringles