• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism Proudly Presents - NZ Fighting Game Nationals 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, April 21, 2010, 08:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

QuotePrice: $20-00 for entrants that register before July 30th 2010, $30-00 for people that register either on the day of the tournament or after July 30th.  This includes entry into the tournament, and one game.  Each subsequent game you enter will cost an additional $5-00.  All entry fees are to be paid on the day of the tournament.

Just in case people are confused.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

JUST IN TIME TO DELETE MY POST AND FEIGN INTELLIGENCE
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man i honestly can't believe this but i'm too poor to go!!! Wholly sheet, EXTREME FINANCES FAIL!!!

I gotta feeling i'm either gonna be there or in jail.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Even if you cant afford it, you still have to turn up and play Andy for free..

zos'la

Quote from: Skullator on August 19, 2010, 03:24:31 PM
Even if you cant afford it, you still have to turn up and play Andy for free..

lawl!!...

ohh shit I better make this post um.. worth posting because I'm gona get banned if the admin thinks this is a silly post!!!!

Um I will turn up and play weazy for free if he likes, um yeh please come along and do the needful.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Yay got it on SRK's home page. Someone may see it, though I never look at the calendar.

MistaTCR

I'm gonna turn up maybe for SSF4. Anyone else from the west going to this? I hate driving and parking in CBD but I'll offer some peeps a ride if they chip in for parking and help with navigation.

fluxcore

I tend to just park in aotea - $8 the whole day on weekends. Not necessarily the cheapest I'm sure, just very convenient, but then I'm coming from a bit further away.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Rorooze

There is a tournament carpark on the street behind GIGA, costs $5 for the day.

massi4h

That's where I'll be parking. It's on Airedale Street.

Skullator

Quote from: fluxcore on August 19, 2010, 09:56:42 PM
I tend to just park in aotea - $8 the whole day on weekends. Not necessarily the cheapest I'm sure, just very convenient, but then I'm coming from a bit further away.

Yep you gave me this tip one of the first Auck tournies I rocked up to.. parked at Aotea pretty much every weekend since then lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Tournament carpark behind giga is $5. OHHHHHHH SNAPZ
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Yeah I just don't really know how to get to Tournament carpark, or what the conditions are... aotea is just so... easy... for me I guess.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

I think Bill has posted the map for the car park in another thread.  Somewhere....
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"