• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

TRANSFORMERS COMPLETE COLLECTION

Started by samurai black, May 19, 2007, 09:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Wow... that's actually incredibly good value... #1 in DVD sales ranks :D

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Is this pre-movie or does it include all the shit after unicron was destroyed? my guess would be the former.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

From my understanding it is all 3 'proper' seasons - 1, 2, Movie, 3 - and I hope the 4th tiny series called Rebirth (which has all the Headmaster/targetmaster/Scorponok/Fortress Maximus stuff.

I've already preordered it from gpstore - however I noticed it was $145 from Dick Head Smith (powerhouse?) in their latest catalogue.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Although, I'd be wrong. This most definitely DOES NOT include the movie - most emphatically upon opening the tin and reading the contents it says "sold separately" - although it doesn't say that anywhere on the outer packaging. I'm actually somewhat pissed about this.

It does have all 4 series though, and some bonus material.

--flux

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Rebirth doesnt have all the headmasters etc. Rebirth was only a canon storyline in the states. Japan ignored the events of rebirth when they did the 2 series including headmasters.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Ok, all the *US* headmasters stuff.

--flux

fluxcore

In related matters, I had to buy the TFTM 'special edition' as well to complete the set - the commentary is particularly interesting (although I knew a lot of the stuff already). You should be able to pick it up for $25, and with all the extras it's pretty good value.

--flux