• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

It's that guy!

Started by CubixNoob, May 20, 2007, 09:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CubixNoob

Just ordered some sticks,, I'm going to get back into mvc2 so that it's not so pathetic when I challenge you guys.

Anyone here play Xmen vs. SF? I've gotten back into this recently, because I remembered it being fun when I was a little guy ... I don't remember it being so fucking broken. I'm gonna be playing this when I'm at yiffies if anyone wants a challenge.
Messatsu!

fluxcore

Hey, welcome to the site! Just out of interest, how did you find out about it?

Xmen vs SF... ahh... yeah, it's almost more broken than imaginable. The vids of it from combovideos and whatnot are just mad. I thought Mags was bad in MvC2, what kind of bullshit him and Storm have in XvSF! I really tried to learn it at one stage (Charlie/Chun Li) but really haven't given it time or practiced enough to consider playing it against people. There also isn't a hell of a lot of info about it that I've found. Couple of big threads on SRK, but they seem to assume a reasonably high level of knowledge to begin with. Plus I hate dashing with 3P :(

Also, what kind of sticks are you getting?

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: CubixNoob on May 20, 2007, 09:32:44 AM
Just ordered some sticks,, I'm going to get back into mvc2 so that it's not so pathetic when I challenge you guys.

Anyone here play Xmen vs. SF? I've gotten back into this recently, because I remembered it being fun when I was a little guy ... I don't remember it being so fucking broken. I'm gonna be playing this when I'm at yiffies if anyone wants a challenge.

Challenge me B_tch lol, seriously lol, Im a scrub that wants to up his low tier game lol.
Well as broken as you are in Tekken, You'll soon be broke in MvC2 as well lol. Although MvC2 is a bit more complex than Tekken imo....

Final Justice!!!!

haha Xmen vs SF, KingPic showed me the light of Brkeness lol but yea I thought my Ryu was cool till some little kid came beat me silly with some broken Wolverine sh_t lol. So embarassing lol.
Luckily I had Zangieff as well, spinning piledriver=no super needed lol
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

CubixNoob

I've just got some more ps1 namco arcade sticks (My FAVOURITE!) I already had some, but they buttons are a little iffy and I'm way too lazy to get them fixed.

I found out about the site from some dudes at yiffies. They were all like... "there's this great hentai site we all go to" LIARS

Messatsu!

kingpiccolo

let us know when you are goin in to yifans next.

samurai black

i see kingpic wants to massacre more new people. not satisfied with mopping the floor with the rest of us >_>

kingpiccolo

no you tell lies..... stop telling lies its bad for you

CubixNoob

I might be in tomorrow afternoon... is there hentai on this site or not? what kind of BS is this?!
Messatsu!

samurai black

not sure if fluxcore would let me get away with perversity here :P

kingpiccolo

WTF!?!?!?!

hentai is bad for you too.....

you need to get the proper stuff 8)

!DIABLO GTR!

Quotes self...

"I'm bored, let's go to Showgirls!"

*everyone in the car stares at me*
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

kingpiccolo

I like the way you think.........

cept i have no money to get in T_T

*walks home*

!DIABLO GTR!

Diablo finance tyme?  :)
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

All I saw was Hentai....and now I am sad because it was not delivered....

since wen did this site have hentai....is there like some kind of secret code or something......:(
The New Generation Clockw0rk