• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

SSF4 PS3 region change

Started by zos'la, May 13, 2010, 12:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Quote from: Toomeke on May 13, 2010, 10:13:31 AM
Make an Australian psn account = Profit

Seriously as long as you are playing at anytime after mid afternoon you will find tons of games with good connections.

What time do you usually hop on electric? I need to get some experience against abel

sounds good, I'll make one tonight, need teh matchup experience for the new cast, some of them are quiet annoying tbh.
Ben we should play each other sometimes, it seem I never played you on PS3 since I've add you...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Make an Australian psn account = Profit

Seriously as long as you are playing at anytime after mid afternoon you will find tons of games with good connections.

Probably a good idea... bit of a mish though - do you still need a credit card from that country to sign up to PSN ?

What time do you usually hop on electric? I need to get some experience against abel

Haven't had much time to get on this week, but I'll be on most of Saturday/Sunday I'm thinking... need to get a handle on the new match ups etc. - I usually hop on during the week between 7-8, but yeah - been a bit busy with other things recently

Quote from: samurai black on May 13, 2010, 10:16:12 AM
no dammit, i need an abel to thrash me.

Fuck that disconnect last night bro - I think my "auto software update" kicked in to gear on the Macbook... fucking thing. I lol'd though because it happened right as the ultra connected - ultimate rage quit haha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

Quote from: electric on May 13, 2010, 10:39:34 AM
Fuck that disconnect last night bro - I think my "auto software update" kicked in to gear on the Macbook... fucking thing. I lol'd though because it happened right as the ultra connected - ultimate rage quit haha

yeah fuck, when it hit i was like, okay, maybe ill survive this and get a comeba- nope, no comeback for me  :'(

geneterror

Quote from: electric on May 13, 2010, 10:39:34 AM
Probably a good idea... bit of a mish though - do you still need a credit card from that country to sign up to PSN ?
No, you never did. You only needed the card if you actually wanted to purchase something from that region.
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on May 13, 2010, 11:12:45 AM
No, you never did. You only needed the card if you actually wanted to purchase something from that region.

Ahh, gotcha... Ok - looks like that might be me the next time I jump on
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

re add me bro. I keep forgetting to add you and I miss our early mrning sessions on the weekend. You're usually the only other one up haha.
KOW 2011