• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Guilty Gear XX : Accent Core

Started by !DIABLO GTR!, May 31, 2007, 08:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Faust:

St. Slash is an insane poke.  Cancel it to his random object throw and use this to cover your approach.

His BnB is

Cr.K, HS, Pogo xx Going my way if you have no bar for RC or FRC otherwise do
Cr.K, HS, Pogo xx RC/FRC xx st.K, J.c, J.K, J.c, J.K, J.S, J.HS

Also learn to use his Super Guard jump cancel.  To do it you jump up and then press down back+ kick ~ dust in kara timing, this lets him just jump a tiny bit off the ground so you can use it to zone with his J.S, or as an instant overhead with his J.K.

Bring it to mine on sat and we'll have a blat!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

samurai black

will do bro. wont be able to have a proper jam til then anyway, i cant play this shit with stock wii peripherals.

Lennysaurus

samurai black

okay, so im new to this gg ish, and i dont know shit.

quick question: can i chase after sol's grand viper? i just really like it, and it seems like i could be able. is there some mechanic like blazblue's rapid cancel so i can run after them?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: samurai black on February 04, 2010, 07:05:00 PM
okay, so im new to this gg ish, and i dont know shit.

quick question: can i chase after sol's grand viper? i just really like it, and it seems like i could be able. is there some mechanic like blazblue's rapid cancel so i can run after them?

Yup its called roman cancel, and works exactly the same way as rapid cancel.

Press three buttons together to cancel whatever you are doing and return to a neutral state.

samurai black

i figure it eats meter too.

jeebus these wii controls are awful.

fluxcore

Dustloop.com has some really good system and char guides for GG... moreso than BB imo.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

probably any naomi emulator, makaron is a goodun though (although not super user friendly to set up)

moose!

Found the SBO grand final this year got GG~AC- REALLY good watch, goes down to the final round... really seems like every player who steps in takes it up another notch.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

This game looks dope as. fast paced shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

IMO this is one of the most awesome games to play, almost every char has something stupidly powerful, although Testament and Eddie (with his fucking triple unblockables) are a bit above the rest :)

originaljulz

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on September 25, 2010, 04:10:32 AM
This game looks dope as. fast paced shit.

Fast paced shit, See: what makes a game exciting.

Read: Why I like BB more that SF and Tekken.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h