• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Stick lubricants...

Started by rugdoctor, May 19, 2010, 01:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rugdoctor

Official Sanwa brand (dont know the name) vs Molycote 44 (Lizard licks closest spec to the sanwa one) vs Chapstick(??!!) Anyone tried any of them and what was the result?

All your sticks belong to me!

fluxcore

I haven't needed any (or at least NOTICED that I needed any) in my many years of stick abuse... I'd probably just cheap out and get some random grease if I thought I did though...

Is there some literature around? I really haven't seen the issue pop up.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

B BOY DRAW2

hmmm...yeah...I'm interested to know this too...
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

rugdoctor

just heard of petroleum based products attacking latex...but the stick bears no rubber.

samurai black

you can lube my stick stu  ;)

rugdoctor

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 19, 2010, 02:21:55 PM

Well...at least it wont attack rubber/latex...I suppose it will give new meanings to adopting the the lap position for stick play?

CptMunta

Your name is rugdoctor,
you create an awesomely funny thread about street fighter sexual enhancers
you create a thread about stick lubrication.

You sir are a crack up.  ;D

I remember at my old place my joystick clicked so loud I had to dampen the sound by putting my stick on my lap and cover my lap with a blanket to stop waking the wife up.

Dodgy shit. Glad noone took a photo. That's a demotovational Internet picture waiting to happen.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CptMunta on May 19, 2010, 11:12:15 PM
Your name is rugdoctor,

I remember at my old place my joystick clicked so loud I had to dampen the sound by putting my stick on my lap and cover my lap with a blanket to stop waking the wife up.

Dodgy shit. Glad noone took a photo. That's a demotovational Internet picture waiting to happen.

Tbh, you sitting there, twiddling around under a blanket that is over your lap probably wouldve confused the wife even more than the clicking sound.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

rugdoctor

Quote from: CptMunta on May 19, 2010, 11:12:15 PM
Your name is rugdoctor,

Thanks for the tip, you have just helped my friend solve his problem...I lent him my namco stick to play ssfiv and he says the clicking sound wakes his kid...will tell him to use the blanket trick. Lucky for me, I am outta my kids way in my mancave...Now he will be playing under his blanket, eyes fixed on the screen, while whispering in his bluetooth headset...ultra dodgy...

CptMunta

Quote from: rugdoctor on May 20, 2010, 09:22:47 AM
Thanks for the tip, you have just helped my friend solve his problem...I lent him my namco stick to play ssfiv and he says the clicking sound wakes his kid...will tell him to use the blanket trick. Lucky for me, I am outta my kids way in my mancave...Now he will be playing under his blanket, eyes fixed on the screen, while whispering in his bluetooth headset...ultra dodgy...

lol no worries bro. Yeah my mancave in the new house isn't wall to wall with the bedroom anymore which is great. still have to keep my voice down, Sometimes people with shit headsets can't hear me though but not much of an issue Also we can have mashups with 10 or so people downstairs on 3 setups and wife and baby don't hear a thing. Goodtimes :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta