• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE]iRONSoL

woo honda on top!

wonder what the match-ups are like? more 5-5's now im guessing
pringles

massi4h

LP shaku still does heaps of stun, you do mp dp fadc lp shaku for stun, but using EX shoryu as a finisher now does pretty solid damage. Everyone's lower damage should be more of a helping to akumas low hp.

Imo he has an advantageous (if not slightly) matchup against all of the A tiers except Rose and Bison.

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: iRONsoL on July 06, 2010, 11:27:49 AM
woo honda on top!

wonder what the match-ups are like? more 5-5's now im guessing

Nah Honda Boxer is like 8-2 in hondas favour cos he is gay

HoneyBadger

9-1 Sagat cause you can go over LTS.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

JackSmash

Gouki B? What has this world come to?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah WTF, Gouki and Rufus should be well up there. Rufus still crazy mah fucker. Gouki still crazy too. And good point about the lwr dmg accommodating his low hp.

Also i think Seth sux big time. His combos are weak as fuck. Pretty sad when you gotta have skill to pull them off such as mine haha. And he get raped when you  make one mistake. You like damn shouldn't have FB'd, cos that RANDOM jump in took off half my life. Then you just go recklees after that shit lol.

And yeah i think Sim gonna jet up there soon too. I also though Juri was lower A cos she's beast with those combo's taking off shitloads. And her jumpins are solid too.

They just putting Cammy up there cos Sako/Japan cammy's beast it. And same goes with Honda.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Dunno why Makoto is D....
All matchups seem to be around 8-2 in her favour considering Karakusa is pretty much magic throw...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Skullator on July 06, 2010, 12:56:53 PM
Dunno why Makoto is D....
All matchups seem to be around 8-2 in her favour considering Karakusa is pretty much magic throw...

Is this sarcasm? (I seriously can't tell. :P)

You do realise Karakusa has abismal range, (the grab range on the EX version is between her shoulder and elbow) and hefty startup, and no invulnerability? Its not even throw immune. Karakusa gets beaten out by anything that starts up in less than 5 frames, (and that is the FASTEST version) including jabs and regular throws. Its on par with Fei longs for the worst command throw in the game. The only bonus is the fact that she can get some cool resets and a free ultra off of landing it

In order to use it effectively, you need to spend half the match conditioning them to block, and realistically, Makotos pressure game is average at best. Meaning that setting up a Karakusa is actually ridiculously hard. Its ok if your opponent is dealing with any kind of lag, but realistically, Karakusa is pretty ass.

Most of her damage comes off of counterhit c.mp -> hayate. (which if you fuck up and they block, its an easy punish, given that a blocked hayate is -8 at best)

She has ok pokes, and to be fair, a cool and interesting movement mechanic, and an ok mixup game. (which is arguably her biggest strength when she is used properly) Karakusa is a high reward move, with a MASSIVE risk involved. It certainly does NOT make any of her matches any easier.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Yeah Bill Makoto is my secondary lol, I  just like to pretend she's S rank when I play her to keep it fun.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Aww yep. I had the nails pointed at my eyes just in case though. :P
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

pffffffft tier list......my makoto spits/kara-kusa/ultra on this tier list >:(
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Toomeke on July 06, 2010, 11:37:51 AM
Nah Honda Boxer is like 8-2 in hondas favour cos he is gay
honda viper = 10-0 in honda favour
+ VIPER SHOULD BE S RANK

UNI RESULTS ARE OUT AND I'VE PASSED ALL THE PAPERS. HAHAHAHA I'M S RANK !!!!!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 06, 2010, 03:41:47 PM
honda viper = 10-0 in honda favour
+ VIPER SHOULD BE S RANK

UNI RESULTS ARE OUT AND I'VE PASSED ALL THE PAPERS. HAHAHAHA I'M S RANK !!!!!!!

You should try passing while drinking every day. Now that's SS rank. Everyone i know didn't pass one thing lol.

Anyways how much perfects do you's guys have on your player results?
POST UP!

I got 43 . Hahahaahahahah, perfects all day babbbee.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff