• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

So when people talk about S-rank they are talking about 3S right? Or was there S-rank in Vanilla flavoured Sf4? Does the S rank stand for Special-rank?

Regarding that tier list I'm surprised nobody learned their lesson from Vanilla flavoured SF4.

massi4h

Man crazy I didn't think you could do it, but I think you've surpassed Andy in being the most confusing poster lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

HAahhaha, i'd say mane, whaaaa??

S Rank in SF4 was Sagat and Akuma.

Nah it was just Sagat but Akuma should've been too man. That nigga was eats.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: massi4h on July 07, 2010, 10:59:56 AM
Man crazy I didn't think you could do it, but I think you've surpassed Andy in being the most confusing poster lol.

i will tell Andy and he will bring his chinese-gangster to smash you Mason..... you'd better buy life insurance ASAP..

zos'la

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 07, 2010, 02:04:56 PM
i will tell Andy and he will bring his chinese-gangster to smash you Mason..... you'd better buy life insurance ASAP..
Sorry bro, I'm retired. Ask Cody :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: massi4h on July 07, 2010, 10:59:56 AM

But seriously what else could S stand for? I mean A is the first letter in the alphabet and S is the 19th. Has nobody else ever thought is stands for special? And I bring 3S into it because I used to sometimes get S rank when I went all cheap on the computer. Never got MSF though. MSF would stand for "Master Street Fighter" I'd imagine.

Gamogo

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

- Carl Sagan

http://gamogo.wordpress.com

redtie

CrazyMobius

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2010/7/7/famitsu-interview-with-yoshinori-ono-sheds-more-light-on-sup.html

Sweet looks like arcade version will be rebalanced again and they may have these balance changes as DLC depending on fans input.

Great news.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Cool. Now they can make Bison's sweep and all versions of PC safe on block.

S tier Bison FTW. And they should bring back Sagat's s lk properties, the dmg nerf and ts was enough, now he's just gay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 08, 2010, 03:16:19 PM
Cool. Now they can make Bison's sweep and all versions of PC safe on block.

Fuck that... they should make it knock down on block.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on July 08, 2010, 03:17:27 PM
Fuck that... they should make it knock down on block.
LOL What so he just bounces off like a bitch if they block it. Haha Bison laughs.

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 08, 2010, 03:31:54 PM
LOL What so he just bounces off like a bitch if they block it. Haha Bison laughs.

Hahaha nah, free knock down for Bison after Psycho Crusher spam - nigga would be the new Ken Masters online
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CrazyMobius

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.