• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Team Battle Online League

Started by Pjai, May 27, 2010, 03:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Also, BIG shout out to Graeme for pulling it back in that second set... If I remember correctly, Ninja Alliance were on match point, but Graeme held strong and took it to the third - I knew changing the order in that second set was a good idea! Big ups bro... couldn't have taken it without that win - good stuff!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Flash

can't get a hold of my teammate inoxx10 at all was paired up with him through a random draw is it ok if i switch with crazymobious i think he wants in on this and he is alot more reliable than inoxx sent multiple messages and he hasn't been online for nearly 2 weeks, was hype for this but can't even have a match due to my teammate. asking you pjai since you set this up but if there are objections allgood i'll probably have to pull out and wait for the next one

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Pjai

Ok, jst go ahead with the matches with Mobius for now. (gonna be another tough team)

If he replies in a relatively quickly manner then maybe give him the spot back, but say, if he doesnt get back to ya before the end of Sunday then he loses his sport. He might have Uni exams or something but they all finish this sat. 

CrazyMobius

Quote from: martinizzle on June 25, 2010, 09:53:19 AM
can't get a hold of my teammate inoxx10 at all was paired up with him through a random draw is it ok if i switch with crazymobious i think he wants in on this and he is alot more reliable than inoxx sent multiple messages and he hasn't been online for nearly 2 weeks, was hype for this but can't even have a match due to my teammate. asking you pjai since you set this up but if there are objections allgood i'll probably have to pull out and wait for the next one

Actually guys I have been rostered on nights again next week. And I think that's the reason I didn't do this when it first started. Damn it! This would have been a good way to catch up with peeps online.

Flash

anyone wanna be my teammate just leave a message on here don't care whatever skill level just need someone whos online regularly. wanna get some matches in. cheers

Pjai

snake_l337 is online pretty often? and he was keen b4.

Flash

geneterror

Quote from: electric on June 25, 2010, 09:41:55 AM
Also, BIG shout out to Graeme for pulling it back in that second set... If I remember correctly, Ninja Alliance were on match point, but Graeme held strong and took it to the third - I knew changing the order in that second set was a good idea! Big ups bro... couldn't have taken it without that win - good stuff!
haha cheers bro, I was sweating it hard in that match point game in the second set. Getting raped by Ericson in that first set threw me off my game a bit :o
I was watching your matches against both those guys like a hawk looking for patterns etc. Suzannah was cracking up coz I was yelling at the TV while you guys were playing :-[

Both those Ninjas have such small hitboxes I kept whiffing a whole bunch of stuff so had to adjust pretty quickly.

Pjai you need to be more confiedent in your character/skills yo. You were going in thinking you were going to lose and you guys almost took it out 2 straight sets.
I can't believe that I gave you that feedback about jumpins afterwards in casuals and you beat me 2 games in a row haha. It's something I have to try and concentrate on because you get caught up in the heat of a fight and just wanna go for that big damage but more often than not it gets you killed.
I think you need to learn to back off or tech throw if your crossup air Kunai get's blocked, can you backdash or something because I was getting you with a lot of throws after blocked air Kunais.

Ericson, it's been a while. ggs bro! I still don't really not what to do about Guy. I just had to glue myself to the ground and thrash those scissor kicks, teleporting out every time you got in to close haha.
Keen for some more games soon.
KOW 2011

Pjai

yes, i eat alot of those block->throws.

i think the only option is to backdash or if the kunai hit the lower half of the body, it seems i get more block stun from hitting low and can follow up with a block string to keep the pressure on but i m not 100% sure whether its jst me tats screwing up or its the frame data which allows it to happen. From dummy beating experience, it's definitely easier to combo into from a kunai, if it hits them in the leg.

But I dont want to give up on the attack pressure, tats why i always try to do a block string after the kunai and lead to another attack wave. keyword: "try" more often i eat some throws or Sure-you-are-ken

Flash

akuma1nz is my new teammate unless inoxx10 gets a hold of me before sunday

Rance

Is coffin here? Well, I think I cant play the match now ...

Coffin disappeared!

HoneyBadger

I can replace for you Andy if you need ahahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Rance

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

ericsonau

GGs Graeme and Electric ! yea bro it's been a while. (My 1st game in 2 weeks maybe ?  :-\ ) But it was fun :) thanks guys.

Thanks PJAI for his good effect too!