• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Team Battle Online League

Started by Pjai, May 27, 2010, 03:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Can we enter a team?  ;D

Team Name: Space Opera Symphony

Redtie (PSN ID: haraTHEcat)
Nick4now (PSN ID: Ryuuk08)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Pjai

a little late to add a team this stage. unless there is an inactive team somewhere.

who is keen for game weeknites this week?

K123_iy

Sigh, haven't really checked this part of the forums much, sounds like it's too late lol, I'll keep a look out for this tourney if it comes up next time :)

CptMunta

Quote from: Pjai on June 28, 2010, 10:41:17 AM
a little late to add a team this stage. unless there is an inactive team somewhere.

who is keen for game weeknites this week?

Me and my bro might drop out to make room for redtie and nick4now's team.

I just have no idea when I'll be on at the moment. So the single online league might suit me better since I can just have my matches whenever I see someone online, rather than calling my bro and seeing if there are two people on the same team on.

Sorry about dropping Pjai. But I'm sure Red and Nick's team will make things interesting :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Pjai

we (Ninja Alliance) are planning to get multiple games on Weds nite (tomorrow) probably from 8pm onwards.

iMag: ur connection still dead?

Pjai

think this team battle isnt working lol >o<

o well, lets move into Flash's 1v1 league shall we

geneterror

Bummer I was really enjoying the team battle. Was looking forward to getting some games in on the weekend on Sunday.

Oh well I guess you're right though, so many teams have pulled out etc guess we should all move over to the 1v1 tourney then.
KOW 2011

Pjai

but Ninja alliance will still be up for another challenge against SMW :P

geneterror

All good, I'm sure Eru is keen.

Did you watch the Daigo vs Momochi, mad Ibuki tips to steal there bro.

If Eru is keen I'm down for some games on either Sat or Sun afternoon. If we can find 8 of us I'd like to try tournament mode after our rematch.
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on July 01, 2010, 10:52:03 AM
All good, I'm sure Eru is keen.

Did you watch the Daigo vs Momochi, mad Ibuki tips to steal there bro.

If Eru is keen I'm down for some games on either Sat or Sun afternoon. If we can find 8 of us I'd like to try tournament mode after our rematch.

Damn straight I'm keen! I know I've got heaps of birthday shopping to do this weekend though, so I'm thinking Sunday afternoon/evening would be a better fit for me

Also, Daigo vs. Momochi was awesome - it seemed to me like Ibuki gets zoned way too easily when Ryu gets a life lead... I can't wait to see the next match in the Godsgarden online tourney... should be awesome!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

Sweet, see you guys online Sunday afternoon.
KOW 2011

Pjai

yea i watched those games. It's hard for ibuki to get into Ryu(ok it was Daigo, but the ibuki is Momochi, so skills is probably on par). She appears to have alot of tools to advance across the screen but the risks associated with them are not small and some those ex fireball jst magically stopped all his dashes. Well, it was probably all planned out in the beast's head but yea.. 

Momochi use raida (tat grab looking move tat doesnt grab) straight after a blocked vortex kunai, so it must be true that u can jst throw/punish an ibuki out after blocking.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Raida is throw immune. If Ibuki goes for kunai -> raida, your only option is to block, or mash.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pjai

yea, i need to mix that in for sure. coz i always forget to backdash after a blocked kunai and eat a throw :(

xFIST_0F_FURYx